Trading Pins from Ebay

You can also purchase pins from the sellers we mentioned on this thread, or from mousepinsonline.com, which is a good site :thumbsup2:

I just purchased 3 lots of 5 from mubunny to replenish my traders since BBBC's pins are mostly scrappers. They are cool pins, so I will keep them if they are scrappers. She didn't have a HUGE volume of pin auctions, like BBBC and others, so I thought they may be okay. I will post pics again when I get them. Another green flag is the fact that she posts pictures of every single lot she sells.

Thanks! I will do just that. Does BBBC stand for bibbidy--blah blah blah? B/c that's who I got them from!!! I don't mind paying reg. price for a few - e's just 6 yrsold and I just want to create fun memories. I didn't even realize how exp. they really are- I assumed the more exp ones were just rare.

I really hate that this has happened to a hobby so many people are passionate about.

Thanks! I will do just that. Does BBBC stand for bibbidy--blah blah blah? B/c that's who I got them from!!! I don't mind paying reg. price for a few - e's just 6 yrsold and I just want to create fun memories. I didn't even realize how exp. they really are- I assumed the more exp ones were just rare.

I really hate that this has happened to a hobby so many people are passionate about.

Yup, BBBC is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Collectibles. The more I read the more I'm sure I'll be returning these!! lol

Mt Nittany, I've ordered from mubunny and been happy. The past few times I've check her page she hasn't had anything up.

Joseph's Mom, don't give up!!! There are quite a few reputable sellers listed in this thread, good pins and the sellers are good to work with too!! I hope you're able to get some pins for your DS to trade!

I wasn't as worried about the cost as much as I was worried that the CM on the ship would already have the pins we would purchase on the ship. I think I will go to the Disney store and buy him some. Do you know of any that are not common on the cruiseline? I'd like for him to have some that the CM on board wouldn't already have...I am going to contact the seller right now. There is only one "obvious" scrapper, but I went to the pinpics website, and I don't even see these pins on there...they have the "official" markings, but now I know that doesn't mean a thing. What a shame!

CM's lanyards are stocked directly from Disney. While there are likely to be duplicates no matter how or where you trade (ship or otherwise) I'm pretty sure you will be surprised at the volume and variety the CM's have. Especially on the cruise (from what I've read) they rotate more frequently and I've not heard of any complaints thus far.

Also keep in mind that the authentic "hidden mickey" pins are not available for guests to purchase, they come directly from Disney and directly to CM's for this purpose. I wouldn't worry about the variety at all, they take that into account when stocking the CM's lanyards. Sometimes, they even switch out complete lanyards during a shift (happened more in years past than recently, but has happened). ENJOY!!!

Yep! They are awful. I believe 90% or more Scrappers

Yup, BBBC is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Collectibles. The more I read the more I'm sure I'll be returning these!! lol

Mt Nittany, I've ordered from mubunny and been happy. The past few times I've check her page she hasn't had anything up.

Joseph's Mom, don't give up!!! There are quite a few reputable sellers listed in this thread, good pins and the sellers are good to work with too!! I hope you're able to get some pins for your DS to trade!

I'm glad! I hope I get some winners.

thanks for the link to mouse pins!!! ive been collecting for awhile but have only ever traded twice in the parks. a couple i had duplicates of. is anything safe to buy on mousepins or are there certain sellers etc to buy from? ive noticed there are lots listed of 25 or so, but like you guys i dont want to buy scrappers. this is dd's first dis trip and shes already claimed my ariel pin! lol so i figured this may be something shed like to start!

Thanks everyone for your advice. I've now been scammed twice today...once by BBB and now by the govenor of my state (SC)....look on the news...any news....and you'll see what I mean...

I've just called a friend who is buying some for him from a Disney store and shipping them to me...

Thanks everyone for your advice. I've now been scammed twice today...once by BBB and now by the govenor of my state (SC)....look on the news...any news....and you'll see what I mean...

I've just called a friend who is buying some for him from a Disney store and shipping them to me...

I'm glad you've got pins coming..WOOT WOOT:thumbsup2

As for the Governor, what a moron, you should be glad he's stepped down! I never understood how people who rise so high on education and integrity can fall so low by just being plain stupid :confused3

mousepins is a good seller, I've ordered from him a lot in the past and been happy. BUT be aware that you will receive Propins. Now, while I like them there are a lot of "serious collector traders" that won't take them as trades. CMs will but a lot of "regular" traders won't. You will exceptions of course but as a general guideline just be aware of that. I haven't read the news so don't know what your governor did but I'm sorry you're feeling scammed. :(

thanks!!! what on earth is a propin? all ive ever bought have been at dis or from the disney store- i just buy what i like and while i am a big collector- im not oh my god i have to have that one serious. i save that for my barbie collection!!!

mousepins is a good seller, I've ordered from him a lot in the past and been happy. BUT be aware that you will receive Propins. Now, while I like them there are a lot of "serious collector traders" that won't take them as trades. CMs will but a lot of "regular" traders won't. You will exceptions of course but as a general guideline just be aware of that. I haven't read the news so don't know what your governor did but I'm sorry you're feeling scammed. :(

He told everyone he was hiking alone in the NC mtns. but he was really hiking up a lady's skirt in Argentina...

joseph'smom, where are you from in SC? I am in SC too (although right now I am on vacation in NC at the Outer Banks). Right before I left I got my pins from thewill (I think that's his name). They looked to be legit after checking them out but since I didn't have time to check them out completely I haven't left feedback yet. We leave two weeks from Saturday for our trip to Disney. The kids are pretty excited about pin trading even though they are older, they have never traded before.

Oh and the governor thing....I was shocked when I cut on the news today. What a black eye for our state. He didn't resign as Governor yet, did he?

joseph'smom, where are you from in SC? I am in SC too (although right now I am on vacation in NC at the Outer Banks). Right before I left I got my pins from thewill (I think that's his name). They looked to be legit after checking them out but since I didn't have time to check them out completely I haven't left feedback yet. We leave two weeks from Saturday for our trip to Disney. The kids are pretty excited about pin trading even though they are older, they have never traded before.

Oh and the governor thing....I was shocked when I cut on the news today. What a black eye for our state. He didn't resign as Governor yet, did he?

I live at Lake Murray (Lex.)...I am actually going to the beach (Garden City) and I think there is a Disney Store somewhere down there.

No,Sanford didn't resign...the State paper is now posting the emails between him and his gal. Wish my husband sent me emails like that. WOW- they are HOT...but so sad for his family...I hate it for them...

thanks!!! what on earth is a propin? all ive ever bought have been at dis or from the disney store- i just buy what i like and while i am a big collector- im not oh my god i have to have that one serious. i save that for my barbie collection!!!

Propins are just pins that are made differently. Disney does not accept Sedesma, Euro and something else as traders, Propins are fine tho. They aren't as high quality as "standard" Disney pins but they are perfectly tradeable with CMs, I just wanted to give you a heads up about them just in case some jerky trader made you upset. LOL

He told everyone he was hiking alone in the NC mtns. but he was really hiking up a lady's skirt in Argentina...

:scared1::eek::scared1:

Just to check in--Mousepinsonline hasn't sent any of you a scrapper? Or at least not an unreasonable amout of scrappers?

I think I might order a set from them to avoid the stress of deciphering which pins may be scrappers, etc.

My concern is that the pins go for a really low price--$2/pin. I keep reading "You get what you pay for". I want to make sure Mousepins is better than the scrapper sellers on e-bay who sell for $1.90/pin?

Just to check in--Mousepinsonline hasn't sent any of you a scrapper? Or at least not an unreasonable amout of scrappers?

I think I might order a set from them to avoid the stress of deciphering which pins may be scrappers, etc.

My concern is that the pins go for a really low price--$2/pin. I keep reading "You get what you pay for". I want to make sure Mousepins is better than the scrapper sellers on e-bay who sell for $1.90/pin?

You may receive propins, but they are completely tradeable to CMs :thumbsup2

snowdog! blocked me! I believe that it is because BBBC told some sellers that I knew that she sold scrappers. Now all of the scrapper sellers are going to block me :rotfl:

DON'T BUY FROM snowdog!

I created a thread for checking references before you buy. Please post if you have any names of good/bad sellers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter