Tuesday's (I can't think of cute title) Riddle

So what have we learned today? We learned....

firstmickey said:
Im confused!
Somedays it's just too easy.

snowwite said:
Hmmmm....this riddle is making me want lunch. :rotfl2:
The riddle usually makes me lose my lunch.

bdg100 said:
Where is Horsey? Beat her again. You might even say it's like beating a dead horse. LOL. Wake up Horsey.
2itq9vl.gif

L107ANGEL said:
Please don't confuse me so early
Like I said, some days it's just too easy.

Cantw8 said:
odd???? I do not believe anyone has ever called me THAT before :teeth:

nanerriding.gif
In forever or in just the last hour?

HMHunters said:
Extra credit to anyone with a picture of one of the Gibb brothers on (or in) the toilet!
Extra credit for posting that????? How about extra credit for the person who shoots the person who posts that?

pongoperdigirl said:
I am in(ish) I think.
Sounds like a cross between Irish and Amish.

UtahMama said:
My fantasy is to have a nice Hotel room without phones and a Do NOT Disturb sign or two on the door knob. No phones to ring. No kids to wake me up by staring at me 6 inches away from my sleeping carcass. No Noise. Just a case of Diet Pepsi and any one of the Bee Gees. Preferably one of the living ones.
She scares me.

lewdyan1 said:
Who did you send your PM too? :confused3
horsegirl said:
OMG! Donna! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And I first posted the answer on the Maelstrom thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: I had no coffee in the house. :confused3 Can not function.....And okay I like being blonde, but it has it's challenges.....
Let's review....you help crazy people, correct?

Mr. Silly said:
How existential of you.

tink38 said:
Doesn't the server know I am high on chocolate????
I have nothing to add, that was just classic! :p

pongoperdigirl said:
Omg.

I Have Been Chachied
There's something you don't hear everyday not even around here! (I typed this before I got to Lars and her GMTA comment)

pongoperdigirl said:
I now have the new relaxed Chachi
Married life must be agreeing with you.

pongoperdigirl said:
You look like you could use a chachi too
Is that like a Wooo Hooooty?

paras4ri said:
That's the Chachi I remember! :)
It must be like a Woo Hoooty!

Since I did this tonight after not being here all day I have no idea what changed to what and what went where except for everything that is left now. But I think you get the general idea. :p

Congratulations Horsey on your
party: WOOOOOoooooooooooo HOOOOOOOooooooooty!!! party:

YOU GO GIRL!!

It appears that I have one of Angel's "donated" tags!

Not sure of everything that went on with that, but at least I'm not wondering when I was talking about how I felt about frogs! ;)

Thanks Donna! :love2:

debloco said:
It appears that I have one of Angel's "donated" tags!

Not sure of everything that went on with that, but at least I'm not wondering when I was talking about how I felt about frogs! ;)
Well, ya never know what you might find if you kiss a frog
frog_prince.jpg

Excellent recap Lou. Also I just like posting to yesterdays riddle, it tickles me for some reason.

LOU? Can I have a WORD with you?

I'm not into BeeGees. Neither alive nor dead.
Where'd you get the idea I'd like diet Pepsi??? A case?? (ok, you can ADD "that" in your mis-quote of me)
GEEEZ. :sad2:

UtahMama said:
LOU? Can I have a WORD with you?

No I'm sorry you can't. All decisions by the judges are final. Should you have any issues please post something on today's riddle that can be misquoted more to your satisfaction.

I've got tears I'm laughing so hard - while trying even harder not to laugh out loud.

Excellent :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter