Tuesday's (I can't think of cute title) Riddle

tink38 said:
OMG!!!! STOP!!! Y'all are giving me a hernia over here!

I must be missing something. WHat is a burn?

I mean I know when you burn something - what that is, but have no idea how that relates to this unless she was telling me to burn something. I don't get it.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Good grief. Don't come around much for two days and I have no clue what the heck is going on over here :confused3

Sorry for the stripped and then given back and then donated tags, Angel :hug: And poor Chachi...where is he :(

A much belated :Pinkbounc Wooo Hooty :Pinkbounc and now I am off to cook some tacos for supper :wave:

Angel, almost everyone on that thread has your Chachi! :teeth: :rotfl2:
And Miss Jasmine has a NOTE from Chachi to you with your Chachi! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have Angels tag don't I.

Well one of them, right?

BWAHAHAHA.
This is great.

firstmickey said:
is the cold freezing your brain? alzheimers kicking in?

You already posted this link! :teeth: :rotfl2:
Maybe not everybody saw it!!! :p Be careful or I might report you for being snarky...I don't know to who, but it sounds impressive just saying it!

lewdyan1 said:
Maybe not everybody saw it!!! :p Be careful or I might report you for being snarky...I don't know to who, but it sounds impressive just saying it!

You were snarky all day...takes one to know one! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

tink38 said:
OMG!!!! STOP!!! Y'all are giving me a hernia over here!

Trust me - you don't want to go there!

Just popping over to read about the disappearing and reappearing tags! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter