Tuesday's (I can't think of cute title) Riddle

What's up with the star sheriff guy, that says ADMIN is watching you?

What did you DO???

L107ANGEL said:
She took 3 of them back :confused3

Ahem...

... and I quote
L107ANGEL said:
I just ask I keep Tipsy Pioneer, it holds a special place in my heart

Ask, and you shall receive .... sometimes
Awwww! :grouphug:

pongoperdigirl said:
What's up with the star sheriff guy, that says ADMIN is watching you?

What did you DO???
Good catch, Pongo! I had to go back and look!

Sooo. Angel. Do you have something you'd like to share with the group?

Pongo, did you put deodorant on today?

Just askin.'

A few of us called Tig a nickname that was deemed not Dislike and I was warned and stripped of my tags. Then I got them back and volunteered to donate two. The tag fairy took 3 of them away and didn't donate them :confused3

Ahem...

... and I quote
L107ANGEL said:
I just ask I keep Tipsy Pioneer, it holds a special place in my heart

L107ANGEL said:
A few of us called Tig a nickname that was deemed not Dislike and I was warned and stripped of my tags. Then I got them back and volunteered to donate two. The tag fairy took 3 of them away and didn't donate them :confused3
OIC. Thanks for 'splainin!

BTW, Tag Fairy - STROG is short for STROGANOFF. It's my nickname for Pongo. :blush:

L107ANGEL said:

Ahem...

... and I quote

With all due respect SGF, you didn't donate the 2 of the 3 you swiped :confused:

Do I stink?
Can you smell me from there?
I showered this morning.
AND I used deodorant.

Tink is also known as CASSOULET

Celery
tu.gif

TinkNH
tu.gif

pongoperdigirl said:
Tink is also known as CASSOULET

as well as gaspasser, (nothing to see here, move along) and various and sundry other things that are in cajun, but no one really understands.

hee hee

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
as well as gaspasser, fartknocker and various and sundry other things that are in cajun, but no one really understands.

hee hee

Blessings!
MarkyMark
HEY! Tag Fairy! Did you see THAT??????

AND. I am NOT a fartknocker. I don't even know what that is, but I SAW the other day that we are not allowed to be ones or mention that on the riddle thread!

Please pardon the excessive use of the exclamation point. :blush:

tink38 said:
HEY! Tag Fairy! Did you see THAT??????

AND. I am NOT a fartknocker. I don't even know what that is, but I SAW the other day that we are not allowed to be ones or mention that on the riddle thread!

Please pardon the excessive use of the exclamation point. :blush:

That I missed. Didn't know we weren't allowed to be one or use the term. I thought it was just a person who well, passed gas. But I could be wrong. I have gone back and re-edited my posting od sad word.

Tink - you know I love you. AND I haven't given you a hard time about Cajun in forever.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
That I missed. Didn't know we weren't allowed to be one or use the term. I thought it was just a person who well, passed gas. But I could be wrong. I have gone back and re-edited my posting od sad word.

Tink - you know I love you. AND I haven't given you a hard time about Cajun in forever.

Blessings!
MarkyMark
I know you love me, Mark. Just wait. I got a lil' sumpin' sumpin' I'm planning for Christmas. Just. For. YOU.

MUWAHAHAHA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter