Tuesday's Riddle

lewdyan1 said:
Send a PM when you know the right answer!

Screaming, soaring,
Seeking sky
Flowers of fire,
Flying high
Blue, green, red, gold
Gaze at me in the night
An amazing feat,
I give out light
Eastern art,
From ancient time.
Name me now,
And solve this rhyme.

I'm in and I didn't even post the answer again!! Wooo hoo that's twice in a row. Where's my cookie?

:woohoo:

hiwaygal said:
Mornin' Everyone! :wave:

The riddle is like...an actual RIDDLE today. I am not IN. This might take me a little longer than usual...

Has anyone seen Horsey? Did she get her tags back?

She has been PMing me. There were a few people that lost their tags yesterday and haven't gotten them back. I am, was, and probably always will be tagless due to my journey to the dark side and the offensive naughty mat.

sheridac said:
Get your own!!! :teeth:

It sure is shiny, I can't take my eyes off of it

bigeyes.gif

RV are you out there? (out there.... out there?)

the halfahooty is coming

you better be prepared to swoop in and take it....

Squidrific said:
She has been PMing me. There were a few people that lost their tags yesterday and haven't gotten them back. I am, was, and probably always will be tagless due to my journey to the dark side and the offensive naughty mat.

Squiddy, it was all in good fun don't beat yourself up over it. The last couple of weeks I have seen waaaay more offensive things being said on threads :confused3

Cantw8 said:
It sure is shiny, I can't take my eyes off of it

bigeyes.gif
Yep!! Bright and shiny. And CUTE. Not unlike myself!!!

However. That creepy eyeball of yours?? Not so much!! :teeth:

SHER!!!!

halfahooty hog

not even appropriate jubilation expressed

RV was supposed to come in for remedial swooping but he isn't here and the woohooty princesses keep taking all the whohooties, hoowooties, woohooties,and halfahooties....

welll, at least he has new shoes.....

The LK 4 said:
Looks like I missed Broadway day. :( I just can't seem to keep up with the riddle these days.

Wish you could have been there! :guilty:

We had a great day. We took in some shows and had a great lunch. It was a good day with good friends.

We should go on outings like that more often. :thumbsup2

hiwaygal said:
Squiddy! :wave:

Are you still mad at me about the octopus sticks? :guilty:

Nah - I don't stay mad very long! :rotfl: Just missing you and thinking about starting a new (clean version) offensive thread. Would you be in?

I am in (I think!) Now I'm off to work. Yippee.

RoyalVizier said:
Wish you could have been there! :guilty:

We had a great day. We took in some shows and had a great lunch. It was a good day with good friends.

We should go on outings like that more often. :thumbsup2

It WAS great fun...and LK, we're planning a Riddle: The Musical, so you can be part of that :teeth: ;)

And speaking of our Broadway fun...anyone heard from Spike? I'm curious to hear how he liked Avenue Q :)

Oh yeah............and I'm still not IN :( :rolleyes1

PM is sent, but it looks as though I won't know if I'm in until Dyan wakes up from her nap. :lmao:

What did li'l HorseyPoo do to incur the wrath of the Tag Fairy? That naughty little filly!

kpk89 said:
PM is sent, but it looks as though I won't know if I'm in until Dyan wakes up from her nap.

me either...I did at least FINALLY come up with a guess...and it may actually be right! :teeth:

Thanks RV and Donna! I do believe I am IN now :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter