• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tuesday's Teriffic Riddle!

Mike
big8.gif

sheridac
big8.gif

Here are some donuts and I have the coffee if someone would like to stop and chat with me
donuts.jpg

And the riddle goddess is looking very nice today. Love your hair

Good Morning. I am hangin' with Grammy today. Here's the coffee....

09_16_62_thumb.jpg

Obviously, I'm not IN :rolleyes:

Morning everyone. I am IN! And sometimes I am Y.

Good Morning Everyone!

PM sent and I think I'm IN!

May I just say the amount of PM's I recieved while I was away :rotfl2: :cheer2: and the mints :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I have never seen so many different ways to say the same thing. I got to be in :banana: :banana:

:cheer2: It has been confirmed by the riddle goddess that I am IN :cool1:

Well, I must say, the Riddle Goddess gets all the love today!!!! :lovestruc

My avatar, btw, is courtesy of Julia&Nick'sMom, who can usually be found over at Creative DISigns. She's very talented!

Grammyof2 said:
Here are some donuts and I have the coffee if someone would like to stop and chat with me
donuts.jpg

And the riddle goddess is looking very nice today. Love your hair

Those look like Dunkin Donuts! My favorite! :goodvibes

And have you seen my hair?! It's a nightmare :sad2:
but thanks anyway ;)

Well, I sent my PM, then forgot to post that I am IN. Of course, by the time I remembered, my TU beat me here! Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter