• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tuesday's Teriffic Riddle!

I'm in!! :thumbsup2

It is too early in the morning to think this much. I need some aspirin now.

spb999 said:
Apparently size does matter ! ;)

Maybe, but in which way? We were much closer to woo hooty by now yesterday with TU's not even close to this size :)

Hey....can someone do the riddle for me tomorrow?
I had to switch my work day from Friday to tomorrow.

thanks!

:teeth:

firstmickey said:
Hey....can someone do the riddle for me tomorrow?
I had to switch my work day from Friday to tomorrow.

thanks!

:teeth:

And a silence falls on the riddle ;)

Jennifer
big8.gif

firstmickey said:
Yeah...well wait and see how silent it is tomorrow when there's no riddle to play! :p ;)

I should be able to do tomorrow. Sorry I never got back to you yesterday, it's been crazy busy at work since the other guy in my department was fired.

Well, we got half a woo hooty anyway. Would that be a just a plain old Woo hoo? Or a woo ty?

No clue today. I'm just here to give a shameless push towards Wooo Hooty for y'all.

Well then I will at least do my part to push us that much closer. :)

crcormier said:
I should be able to do tomorrow. Sorry I never got back to you yesterday, it's been crazy busy at work since the other guy in my department was fired.

thanks Craigy!

I'd give you one of these ----> :love2: but I don't want to send the fi-an-ce over the edge! ;) :teeth:

(oops...:duck: ...LY/MI Tara-poo!) ;) :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
thanks Craigy!

I'd give you one of these ----> :love2: but I don't want to send the fi-an-ce over the edge! ;) :teeth:

(oops...:duck: ...LY/MI Tara-poo!) ;) :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No worries. I'm already there :crazy:

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter