Tuesday's Teriffic Riddle!

L107ANGEL said:
My baby becomes a freshman tomorrow, that sucks! :rolleyes:

:hug:

My baby starts pre-school next week. But currently he's giving a dramatic interperetation of Illuminations on my bed :rolleyes:

tmasingo said:
:hug:

My baby starts pre-school next week. But currently he's giving a dramatic interperetation of Illuminations on my bed :rolleyes:

:rotfl: :rotfl: How could are kids get older and we don't :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: How could are kids get older and we don't :confused3

I don't know. Maybe one of them could research it and make us a lot of money someday figuring it out :teeth:

firstmickey said:
I got a moody sleep deprived 12 year old. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: who thinks she's 22! :rolleyes:

sorry Mom but I have to decide what I am wearing, how my hair will be, what jewelry, what make up, who I will sit with on the bus to and from, and at lunch, you simply don't understand :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
sorry Mom but I have to decide what I am wearing, how my hair will be, what jewelry, what make up, who I will sit with on the bus to and from, and at lunch, you simply don't understand :rolleyes:

LOL! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Who else is scared we can be moved back to the CB tonight :lmao:

We could be the what's for dinner thread. I had chicken and dumplings. Have some leftovers too

or bad weather update - I am getting poured on and we have a tornado warning

Grammyof2 said:
or bad weather update - I am getting poured on and we have a tornado warning
Where are you Qqeenie? I am in NEPA.

It is raining it's yaha off and thundering and all that stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter