UEFA Euro 2024 June 14th – July 14th 2024 on FS1/TSN (Germany is the host) Please vote in the poll.

Will you watch?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the tournament

• Only the qualifiers

• Only the highlights

• Only the opening and closing ceremonies

• I still won’t be a fan of soccer in 2024

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • If I am a soccer fan by 2024

• Total voters

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
UEFA Euro 2024 (Germany is the host). The qualifiers start in March and Fox/FS1 holds the tv rights for the qualifiers and tournament (I believe TVA Sports and TSN hold the rights in Canada, the qualifiers are on DAZN). This tournament is seen as the second most important tournament to be held in 2024 outside of the Summer Olympics. This tournament always has a mini Olympic tournament feeling and is great fun to watch as a neutral (or root for teams that represent your European ancestry).
Will you tune into the qualifiers (that start in March 2023) or tournament next year?

https://www.uefa.com/euro-2024/

Last edited:
Qualifying resumes on September 7th - September 12th. Who will be tuning in and for those who have heritage from a European country, who will you root for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter