• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

**UK DIS Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Thread**

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Woo Hoo Now we have our tickets :) lets put everyone on this list. If anybody would like to arrange meets they will know when others are there. Lets also use this thread to share any info or tips on the Party :thumbsup2

Here is a link to some info found on the DIS Click Here

holloween200.jpg

Post below your dates and I will update this first post so we can keep track :)

September 15 - Amyrlin(Terri), Mushumadness(DBF & 2 DNiece), missingthemagic, Headzila

September 22 - Mushumadness & DBF, 2 DNiece and Mum and Dad

September 29 - PaulaSB12

October 2 - Shooby doo, Queenie, arieljasmine, Leanne1977

October 5 - Karrie (& DH), Neil and Claire

October 6 - carolfoy

October 10 - coastergirls (DH & 3DD), crux

October 12 - Shelbell and Family, Lindy Loo(DH & DD)

October 16 - The Charmed One (Wendy, DH & DM)

October 17 - Wilma-bride (Joh, DH & DD), loadsapixiedust (DH,DD & DS), denisek, heatherbelle(DH & DS), tink,too (DH, DD, DMum, DDad and I!)

October 19

October 20

October 23 - WoodFamily

October 24 - traceycooper(DD & DH2B), Sid74(me, DH, DD12, DD13), El Tel (DW, DS 15 and DD 13), The Almond Family, saratogagirl & DH

October 26 - Night-train & Family, fizz13, tink,too (DD, DMum, DDad and I)

October 27 - pinchy,

October 30 - KayleeUK (DH & DS), Florida Sun (Sue & Vicki), disneyannie, jns (DH & 2DS)

October 31 - spoiltrotten12, #1MMFan

mickey-minnie.jpg

Great thread Kaylee. Can you add us please - Oct 17th me, DH and DDs

If anyone else is going the same night, we'd love to meet up :)

loadsapixiedust said:
October 17th for me too and my gang DH, DD and DS! It's my birthday!

Are you dressing up? What a way to celebrate your birthday :)

loadsapixiedust said:
Trying to decide on costumes now :confused3 what about you?
I'm so excited :cheer2:

After much discussion, I think we have settled on pirates on the basis that, hopefully, the costumes will be cool enough if the weather is hot in the evening. DDs are really excited, not to mention me who is currently bouncing off the walls (poor DH :rotfl: )

Put me down for October 26th, Fizz13 and family, and apologies for the other thread I started, didn't see this one, please could you delete the other one, feeling silly now :badpc:
Claire xx

Hi all, Just wondering how come everyone has their tickets already ? I thought they were not onsale til 1st may ? :confused3 We are looking to book 2nd or 5th have not decided yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter