**UK DIS Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Thread**

Woo hoo! Just got off the phone with a lovely CM, first bloke I've ever spoken to as well. We're all booked for 2nd Oct. CM said he'd put the tickets in the Will Call booth at MK as he didn't want to risk them beign sent so far, have you guys all had this too? I've never had to pick anything up so is it dead simple?

No idea about costumes, will have to think hard!

Updated :)

Jackie - 7pm to Midnight officially, but past years they have let people in at 4pm with just the party tickets. When the MK closes at 6pm people with party tickets will be kept in one area such as adventureland or Tomorrowland rides will be open there for that hour :)

Sophie - Our tickets are being sent out :)

Just heard,according to a thread on the US board that you no longer get a free photo! It seems you now get offered 50% off the cost but you must purchase it before you leave the park.....bummer!
SD :firefight

florida sun said:
Kaylee

Vicki and I are going as Brides, she is in White as the Copse Bride and I am in Black as a Goth Bride

This Is Vicki's
1105092.jpg

This is mine
s25802-lge.jpg
Looking good Sue :)

12th Oct for me please. going with my DH and DD 4. We will ALL be dressing up, not sure what as yet ! LOL

GREAT idea to get a list of everyone! :thumbsup2

We have an ADR for 5p at CP tht night

:banana: 27th October!

I'm gonna be in black burlesque... maybe a bit cabaret (the movie) style

no but I cant wait, really excited, as is joely, she was bouncing round the room when we booked yesterday

No but I remember looking at all the photos being posted last year and being so jealous, can't believe its my turn this year :woohoo:
Claire xx

We went to MNSSHP back in 2004 and it was fantastic there were lots of people dressed up - including a guy with a beard dressed as tinkerbell! :lmao:

I really loved the trick or treating -you got a bag on entry to the park and there were huge pumpkins filled with sweets at various locations. The parade was excellent too!

I remember one year when we went on the bus was a little girl dressed as Belle and her dad dressed as the beast :) and three boy triplets dressed as Donald :)

Joseph currently has choice of outfits Pirate Mickey or just plain Mickey :teeth:

Thanks for adding me Kaylee :banana:

Never been to MNSSHP before but have been to MVMCP a few times now so am really looking forward to this one! Also, this was supposed to be a surprise as our friends booked back in January when I was out of work and didn't think we'd be able to go but luckily I got a job and booked it all but after 2 months we couldn't keep it a secret anymore and told them on Easter Monday :cool1:

Needless to say, Jane & I are now in planning mode!!

Hope everyone has a great time.

Denise

Denise we love planning mode :) Will email you one evening this week when Joseph is in bed :hug:

Ive never been before, but Im really looking forward to this, as is Vicki, any excuse to put on a bridal dress for me!! :rotfl2:

well we are definatly going to have to get our costumes before we go as the partys on our first full day there!

not having much look finding though

I cant post the pic of one ive found because ive forgot how lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter