**UK DIS Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Thread**

hiya

well I am dead happy!!!! You can add us to the 15th september!!!!!

we are taking my two neices jordan and joely, it will be fantastic! and we have reservations for LTT for 5.30 that night, only took about 10 mins to book, and we got annual pass discounts too.

Well this has made my day, as I though we would miss the partys by a day
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Has anyone managed to book tickets today only when I rang it said they were closed Sundays? If anyone has been successful today, which number did you ring if you don't mind me asking?

Mind you I guess it won't hurt to wait until tomorrow but you all know what it's like, have to book as soon as possible!!

Thanks

Denise

Just got off the phone to Disney
Tickets booked for the 30th Oct and ADR for dinner at 5.05 for Liberty tree tavern
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

pirate: got the pirate cruise booked for DS as well on the 2nd November pirate:
wasn't able to get it last year

So you can put us on the list :wave:
me, DH, and 2 DS

denisek said:
Has anyone managed to book tickets today only when I rang it said they were closed Sundays? If anyone has been successful today, which number did you ring if you don't mind me asking?

Mind you I guess it won't hurt to wait until tomorrow but you all know what it's like, have to book as soon as possible!!

Thanks

Denise
I am after getting our tickets booked now :cloud9:
The number I used was 001 407 934 7639
and pressed the number :confused3 when asked for dining

Good Luck :wizard:

Thanks for the info Jackie - I just rang but was told they are still not on sale until tomorrow :confused3

Do you think it's worth trying again?

Denise

denisek said:
Thanks for the info Jackie - I just rang but was told they are still not on sale until tomorrow :confused3

Do you think it's worth trying again?

Denise

keep trying :wizard:

I just told them I wanted to book Tickets for the Halloween Party

good Luck :wizard:

Ok - I'm off to give it another go!! Hope I don't get the same CM :)

Mind you at least the last call wasn't completely wasted as I did do my very first ADR for Chef Mickeys :teeth:

Denise

Denise :) They said that to us about MVMCP we said our friends had got them and that seemed to work :)

Everyone - what are you going to wear?? I think we are going to be pirates :)

KayleeUK said:
Denise :) They said that to us about MVMCP we said our friends had got them and that seemed to work :)

Everyone - what are you going to wear?? I think we are going to be pirates :)

Kaylee

Vicki and I are going as Brides, she is in White as the Copse Bride and I am in Black as a Goth Bride

This Is Vicki's
1105092.jpg

This is mine
s25802-lge.jpg

FINALLY :thumbsup2

Got through to a lovely CM whose name I can't remember! But all booked for Oct 17th :cool1:

They do seem to have trouble with UK addresses though don't you think or is it just me?!

Kaylee - I really want to dress up as you know it's our first time at MNSSHP but have no clue yet as to what to dress up as!

Denise

denisek said:
FINALLY :thumbsup2

Got through to a lovely CM whose name I can't remember! But all booked for Oct 17th :cool1:

They do seem to have trouble with UK addresses though don't you think or is it just me?!

Kaylee - I really want to dress up as you know it's our first time at MNSSHP but have no clue yet as to what to dress up as!

Denise

Glad you finally got sorted out :cheer2:
they have our address on record so had no problems this time :Pinkbounc
as we do not have post codes here can be a big problem to them

any one know what time the party starts and finishes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter