UK-US travel, 2021/2022

Yes, we haven`t filled out those immigration forms for several years, they were gone well before the pandemic hit.

We have GE and when we see the IO they sometimes ask if we have any food.....we tell them candy, cookies and Scottish rum......straight through with no issues.

Edit- just check site and we must use Verifly, but not received email notification from Aer Lingus to do this. Will download nearer the time.
I don't think you can do much until a couple of days before flying anyway.

It's odd with Verifly. Last year I flew to Spain with BA (who are IAG like Are Lingus) and had to use Verifly. This year I flew with them again to Spain (though to a different part) and that documentation process was handled directly in the BA system.
So it's possible Are Lingus will also change - I imagine they have to pay Verifly for the service and the knowledge is obviously in IAG.

That is the worst luck. I hope that you make a quick recovery.

I did get paxlovid
A very nice doctor came to our hotel room.
She said I have a very mild case but prescribed Paxlovid because of my comorbidities.
I feel much much much better today.
The run over by a truck feeling was only about 24 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter