Universal Character Site: UPDATED MARCH 2016 PG 7

https://sites.google.com/site/uocharacterhunt/home/index

This is a great site which has a list of characters you can see around Universal Orlando!

I'm making an Autograph book for my first trip in August and was hoping people who'd been before could take a look at the list and let me know of anyone the know DOESN'T sign, or only does a stamp instead of an autograph. I would really appreciate it!

https://sites.google.com/site/uocharacterhunt/home/index

This is a great site which has a list of characters you can see around Universal Orlando!

I'm making an Autograph book for my first trip in August and was hoping people who'd been before could take a look at the list and let me know of anyone the know DOESN'T sign, or only does a stamp instead of an autograph. I would really appreciate it!

Heres a start. These Ive either seen signing or have been nearby when they have signed. The ? are not sures.
Alex ?

B
Bart Simpson Yes
Beetlejuice Yes (after certain shows)
Betty Boop
Bit
Blues Brothers Not sure
Bride of Frankenstein Yes
Bullwinkle J. Moose?

C
Captain America Not sure
Carlos Not sure
Cat in the Hat not sure
Curious George Not sure
Cyclops Not sure

D
Diego Think So
Doc Brown Yes
Donkey not sure
Dora Not sure
Dr. Doom Not sure
Dracula Yes. (See Beetlejuice)

E
E.B. Not sure

F
Fearleaders Yes
Fiona Yes
Fluffy Not sure
Frankenstein's Monster Yes (See Beetlejuice)

G

Green Goblin not sure
Grinch not sure
H
Hogwarts Conductor Yes
Homer Simpson Yes

L
Lisa Simpson Yes
Lorax not sure.
Lucille Ball YEs

M
Man with Yellow Hat Think so
Marge Simpson
Marilyn Monroe Yes
Minion ?
Mummy Stilt Walkers Think so

O
Olivander?
Olive Oil?

P
Patch?
Penguins?
Popeye?
Phil?

R
Rogue?

S
Sam?
Scooby Yes
Shaggy yes
Shrek ?
Shrimp Louie?
Spiderman Think so
SpongeBob SquarePants?
Storm?

T
Thing 1?
Thing 2?
Triwizard Students No

W
Winnie Woodpecker?
Wolfman?
Wolverine?
Woody Woodpecker?

Heres a start. These Ive either seen signing or have been nearby when they have signed. The ? are not sures.

A
Alex ? No. No stamp either.

B
Bart Simpson Yes
Beetlejuice Yes (after certain shows)
Betty Boop Yes, and for us, she kissed the page and left an imprint of her red lips!
Bit
Blues Brothers Not sure
Bride of Frankenstein Yes
Bullwinkle J. Moose?

C
Captain America Not sure yes
Carlos Not sure
Cat in the Hat not sure yes
Curious George Not sure no, the Man in the Yellow Hat will sign for him
Cyclops Not sure yes

D
Diego Think So
Doc Brown Yes
Donkey not sure Fiona will sign for him
Dora Not sure
Dr. Doom Not sure yes
Dracula Yes. (See Beetlejuice)

E
E.B. Not sure

F
Fearleaders Yes
Fiona Yes
Fluffy Not sure
Frankenstein's Monster Yes (See Beetlejuice)

G

Green Goblin not sure yes
Grinch not sure yes

H
Hogwarts Conductor Yes
Homer Simpson Yes

L
Lisa Simpson Yes
Lorax not sure. yes
Lucille Ball YEs

M
Man with Yellow Hat Think so yes
Marge Simpson
Marilyn Monroe Yes
Minion ?
Mummy Stilt Walkers Think so

O
Olivander? yes
Olive Oil? yes

P
Patch?
Penguins? No (no hands, no stamp)
Popeye? yes
Phil?

R
Rogue? yes

S
Sam? yes
Scooby Yes
Shaggy yes
Shrek ? stamp
Shrimp Louie?
Spiderman Think so yes
SpongeBob SquarePants? stamp
Storm? yes

T
Thing 1? yes
Thing 2? yes
Triwizard Students No

W
Winnie Woodpecker? yes
Wolfman? yes
Wolverine? yes
Woody Woodpecker? yes

I've marked yes in red for those that my kids have gotten autographs, and those that we've attempted to but for one reason or the other don't give out one.

I made my own autograph pages for the kids as well. The characters get so excited if they see their own faces. It doesn't happen very much here as it does in Disney, so it's neat when they notice. Donkey even looked at the autographs, then looked at our custom made shirts(we reused them from 2 yrs ago), and said, "Hey, I think I remember you guys..."

Does anyone know if Dudley Do-Right still comes out, and if he signs? My brother loves Dudley but he's not coming to IOA with me, so I'd like to bring back an autograph or pic (or both) for him.

Also, how much are the autograph books that they sell? And do they sell pens to go with them?

The following Catgories are usually at IOA:

Toons:
Betty Boop
Popeye
Olive Oil

Marvel:
Captain America
Dr. Doom
Spiderman
Green Goblin
X-Men

Suess:
Cat in the Hat
Things
Grinch
Sam
Lorax

Hogwarts:
Train Conductor
Olivander
Tri-Wizard Tournament
Frog Choir

Went to UO to catch the new characters today (they've been out doing set during the day before the parade). I was unable to find any, a Team Member thought today was different because of the official opening, so I'll try again later.

But as I was waiting, I saw TONS of characters out on Hollywood Blvd:
Homer & Bart
Shaggy & Scooby
Woody & Winnie
Marilyn
Curious George
Doc Brown
Beetlejuice
Popeye & Olive Oyl
Betty Boop
Lucy & Desi

This is the first time I've ever seen Desi, I updated my site with his image. Since I had already met all of the others, I just added a new line to their pages (Recent Sighting: May 2012). I'll continue to keep the recent sightings up to date so visitors will know what's most current!

Met 17 new characters this afternoon!

I've started posting photos to the site and plan to add a couple everyday for the next week.

Had tons of fun!!

All of the new photos have been posted from the SuperStar Parade:

BRAND NEW CHARACTERS:
Dispicable Me - Gru, Vector, Agnes, Edith, and Margo
Spongebob - Patrick, Squidworth, Blue Fish, Green Fish, Purple Fish, Yellow Fish, Clam, Jellyfish
Dora the Explorer - Boots
Go, Diego, Go! - Baby Jaguar
Hop - Mr. Bunny

CHARACTERS SPORTING A NEW LOOK:
Spongebob - Spongebob
Dora the Explorer - Dora
Hop - E.B., Carlos, Phil, Pink Berets

OTHER CHARACTERS ALSO AVAILABLE:
Dispicable Me - Tim, Carl, Dave
Go, Diego, Go! - Diego

Some of the cast from ParaNorman are out for pictures. They meet infront of the Horror Make Up Show.

DSC06026.jpg

Dr. Doom and Green Goblin tend to alternate with the Heros in Marvel Island. Their times are not listed in the park maps, but I see them out regularly.

Looking at the pictures is it just me or does Betty Boop look really wrong as a real person?

betty.jpg

It would be so much better if she was in a full body suit like Jafar or Smee at Disney.

We have never been to UO before. I love your website and pics, but is there a list anywhere that shows WHERE in UO/IoA these characters usually can be found? Specifically the Simpsons, Sponge Bob, Despicable Me, Hop, Scooby Doo, and Marvel Superheroes?

We are debating whether to do the new Superstar breakfast one morning. Has anyone here been? What did you think? My triplets are 12 and love getting pics made with the characters.

Thanks!

Is there a list of which characters actually sign? Also, are there ever Madagascar characters around?

Thanks!

Heres an interesting factoid i just picked up, one of the girls who plays Olive Oyl (the girl pictured below) also currently plays Claire Lynch in TNA, also being filmed at Universal Studios.

claireoyl.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter