UPDATE - ALL restaurants from 2008 back on for the 2009 DDP!

Seems as if in the time I was re-compiling this list, the moderators reinstated the old thread :)

I did notice though that the list has changed from what is "not" on the 2009 dining plan to what "is" on the 2009 dining plan.

Moderators, feel free to delete this thread if you think it'll cause confusion or is a duplication.

- Chris

Thanks for the link Robin. I am hoping that this is current for 2009, not 2008. Without dates it's hard to be sure.

I'm going to work on getting those not confirmed on the brochure, but listed on the website together sometime tonight or tomorrow. I can update the first post at that time with the 'strongly rumored' restaurants.

Hopefully Disney beats me to the task and releases the updated 2009 brochure in the next 24! :teeth:

That link will be a great security blanket for everyone in the meantime.

I just called to double check my ADRs and the CM checked the list she had access to and confirmed that:

Yak & Yeti and Chef de France are both on the DDP list for 2009.

I then called back to request a current list and was told that what is online is current.
Assuming WDW does have the list correct on the website, you can view them HERE

They are listed alphabetically and you can also specify a restaurant name.

This is a screen shot highlighting where you would find if it is on the plan or not.

ddp.jpg

That's new...This is great Epcot seems to be in full swing with the DDP. :woohoo:

I found the old dining plan thread very useful; however, since the old dining plan thread was closed and the list removed, I am starting a new one. Being the OP on this thread though, I am opening this thread up for "rumors", because, at least for me, if there are consistent rumors, I'm willing to make plans around said rumors and assume that the paper trail will catch up.

NOTE: Please keep the conversation civil so this thread is not closed as well. Thanks to the original thread's author for this list:

-------------------------------------------------
The below list includes changes from the 2008 Dining Plan list. This list reflects those dining locations which are not officially signed on to the Disney Dining plan according to the official brochure.

Those restaurants which are rumored to be included, based upon multiple different sources are highlighted below.

If you have spoken to a CM and have been told that the restaurant *is* included in the 2009 dining plan, please PM me and when I have at least 2 sources, I will update the thread.

All Star Movies. Music, Sports
No Change

Animal Kingdom Lodge
No Change

Boardwalk Resort
Big River Grille & Brewing Works

Carribean Beach Resort
No Change

Contemporary Resort
Tempo Grab and Go is Now Called Contempo Cafe (Counter Service) Otherwise No Change

Coronodo Springs Resort
Cafe Rix
Pepper Market
Siestas Cantina
Maya Grill

Fort Wilderness Resort + Campground
No Change

ADDED: Meadow Snack Bar

Grand Floridian Resoirt + Spa
No Change

Old Key West Resort
No Change

Polynesian Resort
No Change

Pop Century Resort
No Change

Port Orleans Resort
No Change

Saratoga Springs Resort + Spa
No Change

Wilderness Lodge
No Change

Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
No Change

Osprey Ridge Golf Club
No Change

Magic Kingdom Park
No Change

Epcot
Boulangerie Patisserie
Cantina de San Angel
Lotus Blossom Cafe
Tangierine Cafe
Yakitori House
Chefs de France(Rumored to be included)
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Restaurant Marrakesh
San Angel Inn Resaurante (Rumored to be included)
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia Restaurant

Hollywood Studio
No Change

Animal Kingdom
Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe(Rumored to be included)
Yak & Yeti(Rumored to be included)

Typhoon Lagoon
No Change

Blizzard Beach Water Park
No Change

Downtown Disney
Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sandwich
Wolfgang Puck Express
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road Irish Pub
Wolfgang Puck Cage

Disney's Wide World of Sports
No Change

Thank you for finding this. We wanted to keep this as the surviving thread so everyone who has subscriptions didn't need to resubscribe to the new thread.

Your work is greatly appreciated!!

I hope the Epcot restaurants get on board because those are the ones our family loves. The updated list should be out by tomorrow right? I hate waiting until the last minute.

I hope the Epcot restaurants get on board because those are the ones our family loves. The updated list should be out by tomorrow right? I hate waiting until the last minute.

I hope so because I have ADR for my January Trip and I want to make sure they are on the list other wise I need to find subs!

I wouldn't be surpised if the updated list is not out tomorrow, and maybe not for some time. Disney doesn't really seem to be concerned with updating that particular PDF. It also seems like ALL information lately from CM's has pointed to everything being back on. If you ask me the only way we'll know for sure is if someone goes to a place early in '09 and gets told 'we no longer take the dining plan.' Either that or the PDF gets updated--- I'm not holding my breath... I'll be there starting jan. 4 and if nothing else, I'll report on what I experience.

can't we just call one of those restaurant currently not on the list and ask if they still take DDP ?

can't we just call one of those restaurant currently not on the list and ask if they still take DDP ?

likely they would say yes because the 2008 plan doesn't expire until after the holiday season. I think on Sunday?

If you asked them past that point I would think it would be like the same information you get from a CM, inconsistent that is.

Made reservations and clarified I my dates there. I was confirmed that Coral Reef, San Angel INN, Yak and Yeti, and Le Chefs de France are all available with many more. Upon asking about these iinconsistancies in greater detail she advised me that her list was updated recently.

So; I am guessing the list will soon be updated on the site and cannot wait to try it out for the first time.

This is my first trip in five years and my girlfriends first trip.

Had to make it a late christmas early valentine present.

Unfortunatly the video rental business is just not that big of a money maker:goodvibes

Hope that info helps someone?

Best,
Kyle

This is my first post.

Made reservations and clarified I my dates there. I was confirmed that Coral Reef, San Angel INN, Yak and Yeti, and Le Chefs de France are all available with many more. Upon asking about these iinconsistancies in greater detail she advised me that her list was updated recently.

So; I am guessing the list will soon be updated on the site and cannot wait to try it out for the first time.

This is my first trip in five years and my girlfriends first trip.

Had to make it a late christmas early valentine present.

Unfortunatly the video rental business is just not that big of a money maker:goodvibes

Hope that info helps someone?

Best,
Kyle

This is my first post.

Welcome to the disboards!! You must be a fast learner -- you are already contributing useful information. :-) Every report we get that a CM said they are all back on makes us a little more confident that all is right with the 2009 dining plan.

We are going in 24 days and I hope they will have the final list published soon.

I was worried about Teppan Edo & Marrakesh, but the conceirge on the conceirge floor at the YC who made my ADR's for January assured me they were both on the DP for 2009. :)

I am more concern about the resturants in DTD, I will have 2 non-park days on this trip and want to make sure my existing plan is good. Both TS and CS.

I am more concern about the resturants in DTD, I will have 2 non-park days on this trip and want to make sure my existing plan is good. Both TS and CS.

Me too. There hasn't been much mention of them. I would especially like to know about Raglan Road, and the Wolfgang Puck counter and table service locations.

When I made my ADR's for March I specifically asked about Raglan Road and Teppan Edo and was assured by the CM that both were on the dining plan. I made sure I asked twice that this was for the 2009 plan and she said yes they were both on there. I hope that is correct. I guess we wait and see...:rolleyes1

Hello,

This is my first post. My family and I are DVC members are are going on 1/8/09. We've made reservations at a couple of restaurants that aren't on the WDW Dining Plan list of restaurants.

I called 3 times to ensure that I was getting proper information and found the following information:

1-Planet Hollywood at DT Disney IS on the list
2-Tutto Italia in Epcot IS on the list

Also, I was told to check for an updated list after the 1st (which is slightly annoying to me considering we leave on the 8th!).

Also, in answer to a previous question, I was told by a CM that you can cancel your Dining Plan while you are actually at Disney World but you must do it BEFORE you officially check in.

Hope that helps!

I hope you are right about Teppan Edo, when I called at the beginning of Dec to make a reservation for early March, the CM made the reservation but said they had not yet recieved their contract to be on the 2009 DDP but they thought it would probably be included in 2009.

Disney obviously has a special relationship with planet hollywood, since PH has put a promotion in with the magic your way perks for years. so it is no surprise that they have been on the dinning plan for quite some time now.

I really hope Planet Hollywood is on the list...that's the one place I really want to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter