• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wanted to report that I purchased the bulk BJs gift card deal yesterday. I went with the 50 ea - $100 gift cards ($5000 face value) with a total cost of $4650 shipped including discount. Made the purchase yesterday afternoon and immediately emailed the confirmation to BJs. By 3pm I had an email response that the additional credit was applied. I also just received moments ago the shipping confirmation with expected arrival at my home tomorrow! Could not have been more smooth.

I did a few days ago too. Bought $100 Disney GC with 2 $50 Happy Guys in one transaction. I don't have issues doing that at my stores, but of course YMMV

Self checkout? To be safe, I've been doing 2 transactions for this (2 x $50 Disney). But if this works, I may try it next time.

Added Offers:

Discount District
Food City: Buy $25/$50 Select Gift Cards & Save $5/$10 (GameStop, ThinkGeek, Panera & More) Expires 2/4/20 Link

Giant Eagle: wyb $50
Earn 2x Fuelperks+ on Happy gift cards
Earn 3x Fuelperks+ on Spafinder gift cards Expires 2/12/20 Link

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 4x Gas Rewards Points On Select Gift Cards. Offer valid January 31 to February 6, 2020 Link

H-E-B: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B Gift Card Free (Uber, Darden, Arby’s, Chili’s & More) Expires 2/4/20 Link

Hy-Vee: Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards & Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Expires 2/11/20 Link

Kroger: Buy 2x Spafinder Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Save $10 Expires 2/18/20 Link

Safeway/Albertsons: Earn 10x Reward Points On Panera Bread Gift Cards Expires 2/4/20 Link

Not added as it's a one day deal!
CardCash: Save 6% Sitewide With Promo Code YOUBOTHWIN
Expires 1/30/20 Link

Anyone need furniture? RMN has 20% cash back on furniture up to $50, expires tomorrow though. I bought a media dresser for a spare room through RMN, got the email that it went through. Supposed to be by 3/13 - so an extra $50 to Disney savings!

I do!!! I've been eyeing this bookcase if I can find something similar for my son and save $50 count me in! What store did you buy the media dresser?

Oh, looking for solid oak, no particleboard, veneer laminated, just solid oak :goodvibes

I'm new to the whole fuel points thing but want to try it this weekend with my Discover card at Kroger. I clipped the coupon but didn't see many terms...can I use it more than once on separate days? Is there a maximum? TIA!

I'm new to the whole fuel points thing but want to try it this weekend with my Discover card at Kroger. I clipped the coupon but didn't see many terms...can I use it more than once on separate days? Is there a maximum? TIA!
Yes you can use the digital coupon multiple times. I made a purchase today to top off my January fuel points and will go back again on the 1st to load up on February fuel points. It’s a great deal 👍🏻

Meijer has offer for 10% discount on minimum $50 purchase of Happy Cards, thru 02/01/2020. Terms state one use per coupon.

Can someone explain fuel points to me? Driving back and forth on the east coast recently and noticing that many gas stations outside of NYC have a fuel points system.

Can someone explain fuel points to me? Driving back and forth on the east coast recently and noticing that many gas stations outside of NYC have a fuel points system.

What stores are you looking at?
Kroger: Spend $250 in gift cards during 4x Fuel promotions = 1,000 points.
1,000 pts = $1.00 off per gallon, up to 35 gallons.

We use two cars to max out the savings.

What stores are you looking at?
Kroger: Spend $250 in gift cards during 4x Fuel promotions = 1,000 points.
1,000 pts = $1.00 off per gallon, up to 35 gallons.

We use two cars to max out the savings.

Stop & Shop, Safeway, Winn Dixie. I just don't understand how they work when you get to the gas station. We don't really have the system in the city but with all the driving I might try to take advantage of it, especially if it can help me save on some gas.

Stop & Shop, Safeway, Winn Dixie. I just don't understand how they work when you get to the gas station. We don't really have the system in the city but with all the driving I might try to take advantage of it, especially if it can help me save on some gas.

Here are the current Offers:
Safeway/Albertsons: Two Offers
  • Earn 10x Reward Points On $20+ Domino’s Gift Cards (Unlimited Use) Expires 2/4/20 Link
  • Earn 10x Reward Points On Panera Bread Gift Cards Expires 2/4/20 Link
I don't see anything for Stop& Shop or Winn Dixie. I wish I could tell you how this works and hopeful others will chime in.

Are you saying you can buy amazon gcs at old navy?
"Many Old Navy stores have a third party gift card rack, so this is a good way to save 10% on those rather than on Old Navy gift cards specifically. For example, I’ve seen Best Buy and Amazon gift cards at Old Navy, so this could be a profitable reselling deal." The info is in the link provided, but here it is again: Link

I've never stepped foot in an Old Navy so I can't comment what's available in MI. If he's saying a 10% discount on $100 Amazon/Best Buy is profitable by reselling then the 20% discount on $100 Wayfair holds true. I do not resell gift cards.

Added Offer

Credit Card Offers
Amex Offers: MGM Resorts
, Spend $400 And Get $80 or 8,000 Points Expires 5/4/20 Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter