Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so perfect! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

0aAnimalvbKingdomces2.jpg

Your designs are absolutely wonderful. I have a request and I waited until the last minute to ask, we leave on Friday 8/21. If you cannot get to it I do understand.

#94MH_pink
I would like it blank, but around it to say "It's my birthday feel free to treat me like a Princess"
also same design, small enough to fit an 18 month shirt, but to say "It's Mommy's Birthday But I'm the real Princess"

If you have time I am also looking for a 4 generations do Disney type design with the names Meemaw. Nanny, Mommy, Dakota.

Thank you so much.

0a_4.jpg

0aprincessheadpinkbd.jpg

0aprincessheadpinkbd2.jpg

0aprincessheadpinkbd3.jpg

0aprincessheadpinkbd3-1.jpg

0aprincessheadpinkbd4.jpg

I absolutely love these. Thank you so much. I will post the finished product when I get them done.

Could I please get the design like in post #3741?

I need the words to say

Ms. Price's
Kindergarten

Thanks,
Dona Momma

These designs are great:banana:! We didn’t want to go the costume route for the party, and it will be great to personalize our T-Shirts with these designs.

I looked in your album, and found some we liked for the MNSSHP. Tried to get everyone to go for the same design, but couldn’t get a unanimous vote, so chose a few that we like – we’ll all wear orange shirts (the better to see our kids with), and then just have a few designs.

Could we have one for #49HW_Cost? (This Is My Costume MNSSHP 2008), and just change the year to 2009? It looks like it has a black border, so that should be great on an orange shirt.

Also, #23HW_Boo? It just has a name, can it say MNSSHP 2009 instead? And not sure if you can change borders – it appears to have an orange border, could it be black?

And lastly, #4HW_Mickey? Could that be done without the family name, just the titles above and the year 2009 in the corner? And also wondering if the border could be black instead of orange as well?

I wasn’t sure if you could change the border colors, and if not they will just blend it with the shirt, so that would like fine as well. Now need to go dig up some orange shirts! Seen them a few places, but need to hold off until I lost my last few pounds!

Thank you so much for all you do! These will be wonderful for the party night and as a souvenir when it is done:goodvibes!

0ahalloween_boo2_VB_2009.jpg

0a_hc2009.jpg

0sHalloween_5_2009.jpg

The designs are perfect:goodvibes! And thanks for the borders. Wasn't sure if that was possible. It is so awesome you put together all these designs for us DISers:thumbsup2!

Thank you so much :worship::worship::worship:!

Carol

Hi!

Your designs are great!

Can I get #5FA_FairiesGroup with Elizabeth as the name?

Also

#203MH_Rockin Mic with Luke
#168MH_Lep Tink with Elizabeth
#160MH_Army Mickey with Will
#50MH_Anakin Mickey with Braden

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Veronica,

I think I've looked through every page of your massive thread, and almost your entire photobucket! I'm exhausted! :laughing:

I would like to make several requests. I'm making shirts for my family and my friends family for our late September trip and your DISigns would be a huge hit! I would really appreciate it!

#4JBCR-Blue (Jonas Brothers) - Could I get this without the Camp Rock sign and then the name Adam...(anything you can do to make this look more boyish, would be great, but is not necessary.)

The cutout name princess DISign - one with the name Avery, one with the name Lexi

#172MH_SarGrMin (Giraffe head w/Minnie) one with Mom, and one with Avery

#175MH_gifSarMickey (Giraffe head w/Mickey) one with Dad, one with Adam, one with Alex

And lastly, the Power Rangers with the motorcycle - one with the name Alex and one with the name Ben.

Thank you so much for your time! :goodvibes

Ok I spent the better part of the day going through all your great work, I really would like a ton of them, lol.
But I will request these for now.

#9MNFR_PINK one with Tabatha and one with Walt Disney World
#5MNFR_Framed Heart one with Gracie and one with Walt Disney World
#4MNFR_HeartMinnie one with Natalie and one with Walt Disney World.

Thanks for helping this crazy Gramma out!:)

I could also make a laundry list of requests for you. You do such an awesome job! But for now, I'll just request go with the day that's at the top of my list.

Can I get #59HW_Boo Vampire with just the graphic (no 'boo' or name). If possible, I wanted to see if you could use the same picture with "Celebrating my birthday at MNSSHP" and "Celebrating Andrew's birthday at MNSSHP." That may be too much text to fit and if it is, that's ok.

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter