Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Veronica,

I think I've looked through every page of your massive thread, and almost your entire photobucket! I'm exhausted! :laughing:

I would like to make several requests. I'm making shirts for my family and my friends family for our late September trip and your DISigns would be a huge hit! I would really appreciate it!

#4JBCR-Blue (Jonas Brothers) - Could I get this without the Camp Rock sign and then the name Adam...(anything you can do to make this look more boyish, would be great, but is not necessary.)

The cutout name princess DISign - one with the name Avery, one with the name Lexi

#172MH_SarGrMin (Giraffe head w/Minnie) one with Mom, and one with Avery

#175MH_gifSarMickey (Giraffe head w/Mickey) one with Dad, one with Adam, one with Alex

And lastly, the Power Rangers with the motorcycle - one with the name Alex and one with the name Ben.

Thank you so much for your time! :goodvibes

0aPowerRangersal.jpg

0aPowerRangersben-1.jpg

0aJonasad.jpg

0agifsarminaver.jpg

0agifsarminmom.jpg

0agifsarmickeywdwdad.jpg

0agifsarmickeywdwdalex.jpg

0agifsarmickeywdwdadam.jpg

Avery.jpg

lesi.jpg

If you have time can I have a few of your disigns?

=41MFR_MISC Lobo and Costa Family

=3686 The Incredibles with Family Costa (with you have a dising with Mr and Mrs. Incredible and Flash only, will be great)
Mcqueen - with Átila name and 2009 date
Buzz and Woody with "It´s My 5th Birthday"
Buzz with "Átila´s 5th Birthday"

Welcome to Clubhouse with Átila and 2009

Our names with christmas disigns inside:
Átila
Gilson
Saadia
Beto
Risalva

Thank You

Me and my family love the shirts, they were great. Thank you. I would like a shirt with the words "we arrive, family costa and lobo" and a shirt for Animal Kingdom and Island of Adventure with the following names: Átila, Saadia, Gilson, Risalva e Beto. I would like our names with disney desings: Átila, Saadia, Gilson, Beto e Risalva and, finally, I would like a shirt for Medieval Times Dinner. Thank You.....

Can I have Power Rangers one with name Átila and 2009 date. Thank You

=3686 The Incredibles with Family Costa (with you have a dising with Mr and Mrs. Incredible and Flash only, will be great)

Átila
Gilson
Saadia
Beto
Risalva

Thank You

I wanted to make sure you got the first two request

I 'll do the last two request this week-end .

Ok I spent the better part of the day going through all your great work, I really would like a ton of them, lol.
But I will request these for now.

#9MNFR_PINK one with Tabatha and one with Walt Disney World
#5MNFR_Framed Heart one with Gracie and one with Walt Disney World
#4MNFR_HeartMinnie one with Natalie and one with Walt Disney World.

Thanks for helping this crazy Gramma out!:)

0aMinnie_Flowergra.jpg

0aMinnie_Flowerwdw.jpg

0aMinnienat.jpg

0aMinniewdw.jpg

0acastlebackgroundMinnieta.jpg

0acastlebackgroundMinniewdw.jpg

Veronica...I have to stop showing the DISIGNS to people...can you do another Snow White with Mickey Head with the name Rowan...

I could also make a laundry list of requests for you. You do such an awesome job! But for now, I'll just request go with the day that's at the top of my list.

Can I get #59HW_Boo Vampire with just the graphic (no 'boo' or name). If possible, I wanted to see if you could use the same picture with "Celebrating my birthday at MNSSHP" and "Celebrating Andrew's birthday at MNSSHP." That may be too much text to fit and if it is, that's ok.

TIA!

0ahalloweeen_mickey_friendsce2.jpg

0ahalloweeen_mickey_friendsce.jpg

May I please have one of #2LM_pink with the name Princess Jana and another one with Princess Jana's Mom. Thank youso much. ANd the last design that you posted with Main Street and the Words Disney World. Is that in your photobucket account? Love it!

Can I have Power Rangers one with name Átila and 2009 date. Thank You

Átila
Gilson
Saadia
Beto
Risalva

Thank You

0aToyStory_VB_5th.jpg

0abuzzlightyear_2at.jpg

0a_coa.jpg

0aMickey_Suprise_ComiSans_Lo.jpg

0aCars_LQat.jpg

0aPowerRangersst.jpg

0amickey_clubat2.jpg

0a_Atila.jpg

0a_Beto.jpg

0a_Gilson.jpg

0a_Risalva.jpg

0a_Saadia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter