victoria+ mike's 10-21-07 pj/tr+hm tr-pavilion-boardwalk-disney cruise 7day west

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you girls for the positive words.

i hope the earings will be as pretty in person

i am from centereach long island and mike is from lake ronkonkoma

i was not too far from you

i am trying to find away to copy pics from a word doc to the photobusket so i ca give you an idea of flowers and cake. Unfortunatly i did not copy where i found the images and can not find them now. So here is a little idea of what i am talking about

This is a little conusing becouse i did alot of mix and matching to make my bouquet

first-- the girls bouquets

They will have Cream and peach roses garden and spray and will have lisianthus in cream and orchids which i will show on in withthe mens bouts. The picture below is what the colors of theirs will be

from the ligh ones in this to...
soraya20bouquet.jpg

colors.jpg
some colors in this

Now they will also have chapagne crystals in theirs.They will be rapped in peach ribbon. so the overall look will be very peached and cream metts sparkle hehe

the groomsmen will have orchids hopefullt this one..

FrecklesCreamPuff.jpg
theirs will be wrapped in peach ribbon

Mike will have a cream rose and a stephonotis with a champagne crystal wrapped in cream ribbon.

Now for mine. I am soso excited i can not wait to see what they do with it.

It will be in this pallete

SharpeBouquetWeb.jpg

but will be a this style
bouqetstyle.jpg
with champagne crystals in the stephonotis

the wrap will look lke this..

bouqetidea.jpg

well i hope you girls likes those pics. this is one of the parts of the wedding i am so excited about. I know it will not be exact like the picture but i am sure they will make them look lovely and special for me and my girls.

If i find more that can explain any better i will post now just to find the cake pic...

love your flower pics! I actually saved a bunch of those pictures myself to send to Rosie because I want to use similar colors. They were from brides.com right? can't wait to hear more :thumbsup2

mmmmmmmm everything looks so good! The presentation of the plates was so pretty and detailed! I'm so impressed! You made me very excited to see what the Disney chefs can do!

Also, I love the idea of the almond cake and the amaretto filling. My favorite drink is a toasted almond, so I imagine it tastes very similar to that! mmmmm thanks for the fantastic idea!!!

Love your colors!! YAY for peachy oranges!!!! :)

Can't wait to read more in your PJ!

Your dresses are beautiful and your flowers make me rethink my color choices (again)..:rotfl:
I LOVE your idea for the centerpieces! Along with the cards looking like tickets.
Great Ideas! Can't wait to see them and hear more!

Wow your planning is coming along well. The food choices look great, we had an almond & amaretto mousse cake..... MMMMMMH!:cutie:
Your flowers are gorgeous, happy planning!

This is the invitation. i am getting them from shelly. i know not everyone has bad a good experience but, so far she has been fine to work with. We decided to go with something more plain to save soem cash. But i think it has a nice modern, fun yet traditional look to it. even df liked them

they will have mocha lettering on them
invitations.gif

next... if i can ever find where i got my cake pic from

the cake and topper

I'm not sure how I missed your PJ, but everything looks great. I love the idea of the replicas for the moms. I wanted to have pictures from previous family members wedding at the reception, but my DF's parents and my grandparents are divorced :upsidedow Oh, well no big deal. I have also Laura for my floral and she has been absolutely amazing to work with on my stuff too. On a side note, your kitties are so cute. My DF and I are getting a cat this fall and I can't wait since it's been a few years since I have had one.

alright girls. i have been trying to get this part of the planning up here for a while. i was having trouble finding the picture again.
btw- i had another run in with some not so nice knottie brides. I am just so happy to have such nice wedding mates on this board. you guyes are great.

ok well here is the fun stuff

This part of the plannign was very hard for me becouse i did not want to spend much of the budget on the cake. I mentioned the flavors in another post. that was not the problem.

after alot of searching and a talk with laura this is what i decided on

The cakes structure will look like this but with the light peches and creams and some deep corals and the glass beads from my bouget as the floral
cake002.jpg

this is a close up of the dots( so cute)
cake003.jpg

then instead of those swoopy swoppy thing which they called the finishing i will have a peach band like the green one on this cake
colorband.jpg

and somwhere either on the dots on the bad they will put the clear sparkles liek the pink ones on this beautiful dis brides cake
caketopper.jpg

i am so happy with my desision

o and my cake topper will be this with a couple roses around it
caketopper-1.jpg

hope you enoyed the cake pics

Everything looks great so far. Your flower girl dress is the same as my bridesmaids...my bridesmaid are my 6 and 11 year old neices. Cute. Look forward to hearing and seeing more.

oh my gosh Victoria! Everything looks gorgeous and so elegant. You will be such a beautiful bride, and I cannot wait to see your dress!!

ladies thank you so much. This really puts a smile on my face. It is nice to have reassurence every now and then.

thank you ladies

Hi ladies these are me and mikes wedding bands
they are from kay jewlers.

myband.jpg

my engagment ring has a dip and this fits in it so perfectly. i love it

this is mikes ring- i love it- it made me cry when her tried it on. he looked ike such a man (sorry to be such a sap)

mikesband.jpg

i think this is the first thread i read in the wedding section that i felt like i gained weight reading!!!!;) :lmao:

That food looks incredible...!!!!!!!

I love those flowers too

wow...i cant wait to see more...better yet the end result

congrats & keep us posted

OMG I LOVE the boardwalk theme. Your decorations sound awesome, I love the photobooth idea, everything is so unique. Great job and I can't wait to see how everything turns out! You are so creative!

hi ladies and gents

i have a question

i am doing a phptbooth at my wedding. i was goign to use this as my guest book but, what to do

1. do i have the people take the picture that prints out and put it in the guest book and write someting on that page?

2. have then place pic in jar and paper in jar and i assemble

3. let them take it home as a gift and then print my own copies from the cd i will have rights to and just have them fill out a paper book??

any other suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter