• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Virgin strike ballot to be within 2 weeks

Oh, Yuk! I knew it was a busy flight, but didn't know it was going to be that busy! Hope its not a sign of things to come when we get to Florida!
Whatever time of year we've been, the outbound flight has always appeared to be full. On quite a few occasions, though, we've had a seemingly half empty plane on the way home. I've never quite got my head around how that happens. You'd think most people on the Orlando route would be holiday-makers who'd have to come home at some point. :confused3

Whatever time of year we've been, the outbound flight has always appeared to be full. On quite a few occasions, though, we've had a seemingly half empty plane on the way home. I've never quite got my head around how that happens. You'd think most people on the Orlando route would be holiday-makers who'd have to come home at some point. :confused3

Yes, our flights showing 0 seats available on the outbound in Economy, yet 38 seats available on the inbound.

P.s. To those on the Vs27 1st dec, you might get the dreaded "seats cannot be allocated at this time" online due to no seats being available to swop to, so the checkin staff may need to move people about

P.s. To those on the Vs27 1st dec, you might get the dreaded "seats cannot be allocated at this time" online due to no seats being available to swop to, so the checkin staff may need to move people about[/QUOTE]

As long as they move me to the PE or UC seats I don't mind!!
:rotfl:

We have often been out on really busy flights, yet the return inbound flights have been a lot quieter.
Its a mystery to me - but at least I can stretch out and try to sleep!!
;)

P.s. To those on the Vs27 1st dec, you might get the dreaded "seats cannot be allocated at this time" online due to no seats being available to swop to, so the checkin staff may need to move people about

:rotfl:[/QUOTE]

There are not many seats available in those cabins either. 2 seats in Uc one in PE. Full, full flight.

:rotfl:

There are not many seats available in those cabins either. 2 seats in Uc one in PE. Full, full flight.[/QUOTE]
Well at least I'll be on the flight, and off to Orlando !!
3 days to go !! Hallelujah !!

Oh dear, a possible double whammy!:sad1: Thanks for the link.

Hope whatever the outcome it dosn't effect you guys too much, such a pitty this is going on this time of year! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter