vmk beta pictures!

Gosh, this is making me jealous! I wish I was there since the very beginning.

me too..... i wish i had signed up when my friend told me to..... she registered just a few days after it opened she took a pic of her (with the in-game camera) of her in the spell room. I signed up 2 years after she told me to. I now regret it.......:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

i wish i was a beta but i made CooldivaGal a few weeks after it opened i am still happy i got a lot of rare stuff :woohoo: :angel:

me too..... i wish i had signed up when my friend told me to..... she registered just a few days after it opened she took a pic of her (with the in-game camera) of her in the spell room. I signed up 2 years after she told me to. I now regret it.......:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I never would have even known about it if not for Dashyboy. Im glad I decided to try it, my life would have been waaay different lol.

I wish i would have kept playing from the first time i made an avatar in disneyland the first december vmk was open... drat me and my waiting :confused: , but i guess it worked out for me in the long run with my real life.. hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter