VMK Never played but I wanted to try it!

SocioTown

SocioTownClub Fansite - Owner
Hey guys.

I never got the chance to play VMK but I have heard nothing but good stuff about it.

To bad its closed before I got to test it.

Mind telling me what you liked about it?

Thank you :)

Well, I could talk about it all day so I'll tell you some stuff about it.
First off, if you love Disney, its the place for you. All the rooms are designed to look just like the parks, or something from in them like attractions. It was really cool just to walk around and see parts of the parks, especially since most of us cant go there as much as we'd like to.
Secondly, friends. Everyone was so super nice on there (mostly) and it was a very nice community that you could talk to everyone in a safe enviornment. The staff members were also very nice and friendly. I miss alot of my old vmk friends... I wish you got to get on and make some of your own though SocioTown.
Thirdly, there was something for everyone. You could trade your clothes and furniture and stuff and try to get as much as you could, you could play games and get credits to buy new things that came out every week, you could make your own rooms up by decorating, you could just hang out with friends in your favorite rooms, or just do all the quests that came out all the time. Oh, collecting certain things too. I could list on and on forever, so I'll just end there. It was a nice family game, and I know many adults and kids who played it, some as families. My brother and I always played at the same time.
Well, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask :)

VMK was an excellent, safe virtual communtity. It was where you could make an avatar and walk in a virtual world of magic.

To me on an overall rating VMK was a 10 out of 10. If you want to see what the rooms were like go to www.gpvmk.com where you may see how the rooms and sounds were, there currently are no walking features.

VMK was an excellent, safe virtual communtity. It was where you could make an avatar and walk in a virtual world of magic.

To me on an overall rating VMK was a 10 out of 10. If you want to see what the rooms were like go to www.gpvmk.com where you may see how the rooms and sounds were, there currently are no walking features.

omg i'm gonna cry.......

i'm so adding that to my favs

i can't believe i forgot to mention vmk revisted site to u for u to see what vmk was like. Well it was the basis of vmk, but it was the safe, magical community of vmk that made it so great.

Miss you Guys!!:hug:

Yeah, check out that site! Its amazing, I cant believe I forgot to mention that! Of course you can at least look in the rooms and see what there was... definetly spend some time on it! :)

There are also alot of vmk videos on youtube u might want to check out to see what in game play was like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter