VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Jerry and I are here now - staying at Hilton Grand Vacation Seaworld for a few days - then moving onto OKW...is there a plan to get together at TOTW?
Hi, yes, we are planning to meet Di and Dad on Wednesday evening! We can pm to decide on a time!

There are some old threads revolving around blue vs. white cards, and the general consensus is that some got blue cards when they should have gotten white, but that's an issue for Disney. In terms of getting discounts and such, the blue card will likely work fine since they just look at your card. Now in terms of dealing with member services for things such as booking a cruise, likely not.
That’s pretty much what I figured.

So question on this. Are the free evening things for direct buy members only?

I’m a resale member, but here’s my caveat, I managed to get a blue membership card. I ordered one right after the ownership transfer went through and they sent me a blue one. Now, if I go to membership card, there is only a white one I have to print available. I don’t think I’m supposed to have a blue one?

It doesn’t look like it.

Membership Extras, such as vacation options in the Disney and Concierge Collections, certain discounts, offers, and special events are incidental benefits. These incidental benefits are subject to change or termination without notice, may require the payment of a fee and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Membership Extras are also subject to availability and block-out dates may apply, including high periods of demand such as Christmas and New Year’s Day. To receive any Membership Extras, purchasers must present a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with a corresponding valid photo ID. Effective February 25, 2018, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 75 Vacation Points purchased directly from DVD. Disney and Concierge Collections options are not available for ownership interests not purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. after March 21, 2011, and, effective April 4, 2016, Members who have not purchased an ownership interest directly from DVD will not have access to Membership Extras.

• At least one valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card with photo ID will be required for these experiences.

Cmon, how many of these things is going to take to advance us to page 667!!!:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter