VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

OBVIOUSLY spring is jumping out all over . . . . I had to post just to get us above the Copper Creek thread . . .how embarrassing! :sad2:

But on another matter, the soft whispers of the morning are now down to "Two more Sleeps", which by this time is really maybe a half sleep. . . . I guess I better start packing. ::yes::

We will see you two soon! Looking forward to seeing you at TOWL!:drinking1

88 degrees here near Cape Cod... odd as I swear the thermometer was reading 24 just a couple nights back. Should I plant the garden, or no?

So Reunion Station is now open... https://dvcnews.com/index.php/resor...-members-celebrate-opening-of-reunion-station

I can't say that I'm excited about this, but it is news about our Lodge campus that I wanted to share. Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day! :)

My infobase is empty. Needs more data. Do we have any volunteers to go to the evening event and share their experience?

So Reunion Station is now open... https://dvcnews.com/index.php/resor...-members-celebrate-opening-of-reunion-station

I can't say that I'm excited about this, but it is news about our Lodge campus that I wanted to share. Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day! :)
Wish I was, but hoping they find their way to open it up eventually to the remainder of us for use in some capacity
88 degrees here near Cape Cod... odd as I swear the thermometer was reading 24 just a couple nights back. Should I plant the garden, or no?
Getting ready to plant ours here in NC! I usually wait till mid may, that way for sure past the frost possibility
Love me some some fresh garden veggies!

Someone here will know. Groupies know everything. VGC question. Thinking for future stays. Are there showers somewhere (health club) to use on check out day? I got a massage & used the spa shower but only because it was a special occasion. Flights to NZ are in the evening. Might need to shower if most of the dsay was spent in the parks. Where to do that?

Are you going to be there Trish??!!
Jerry and I are here now - staying at Hilton Grand Vacation Seaworld for a few days - then moving onto OKW...is there a plan to get together at TOTW?

Someone here will know. Groupies know everything. VGC question. Thinking for future stays. Are there showers somewhere (health club) to use on check out day? I got a massage & used the spa shower but only because it was a special occasion. Flights to NZ are in the evening. Might need to shower if most of the dsay was spent in the parks. Where to do that?

It's been awhile but we've used showers in the pool bathroom. It's kind of behind the Redwood slide. I'd think they'd still be there!

So question on this. Are the free evening things for direct buy members only?

I’m a resale member, but here’s my caveat, I managed to get a blue membership card. I ordered one right after the ownership transfer went through and they sent me a blue one. Now, if I go to membership card, there is only a white one I have to print available. I don’t think I’m supposed to have a blue one?

So question on this. Are the free evening things for direct buy members only?

I’m a resale member, but here’s my caveat, I managed to get a blue membership card. I ordered one right after the ownership transfer went through and they sent me a blue one. Now, if I go to membership card, there is only a white one I have to print available. I don’t think I’m supposed to have a blue one?
There are some old threads revolving around blue vs. white cards, and the general consensus is that some got blue cards when they should have gotten white, but that's an issue for Disney. In terms of getting discounts and such, the blue card will likely work fine since they just look at your card. Now in terms of dealing with member services for things such as booking a cruise, likely not.

Happy Weekend folks!!

All those either at WDW or OTW, you do realize trip reports and pics are in order:tilt:

The rest of us back here in the real world need to live vicariously through you folks, so holding back on info will not be tolerated, just saying:teeth:

Happy Weekend folks!!

All those either at WDW or OTW, you do realize trip reports and pics are in order:tilt:

The rest of us back here in the real world need to live vicariously through you folks, so holding back on info will not be tolerated, just saying:teeth:

You tell 'em, Jimmy! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter