Waitlist Support Group...who want's to join?

I haven't bumped this up in a while! Who is currently checking their waitlists everyday?!! Wishing you all continued pixie dust :lovestruc

I haven't bumped this up in a while! Who is currently checking their waitlists everyday?!! Wishing you all continued pixie dust :lovestruc
I am! Although I haven't had the WL very long. November 10 & 11 at BWV or BCV. Currently have 11/5-10 at BWV and 11/10 & 11/11 at AKV. At least I know we have a room for the whole time.

Us! October 13 at AKV Jambo. We have reservations there the whole time, but right now we'd have to switch rooms after 2 nights for one night, then switch again the last night. At least it's on the same property, but come on pixie dust!!!

just found this thread looking for information on wait lists. My BC studio WL for Oct 21-23 was just filled. It caused me a lot of confusion b/c the WL request disappeared from my dashboard last Thursday. I thought I must have misunderstood the rule and it was expired or accidently canceled. I made a different reservation with those 2016 points. Then on Monday I got an email confirming the BC reservation from the WL. Since I had used the 2016 points they borrowed 2017 points to fill the waitlist. I called Member Services but they could not explain why the listing disappeared for 3 days with my 2016 points still available. I'm very happy to get the room at BC but just so confused by the process. Life and learn!

BTW I will soon be canceling my back up BLT reservation from the 10/21-23 weekend. Hopefully that means someone on here will get their WL filled!!

I will definitely follow your support group for all my future wait lists!!

I'm hoping my son's family can stay in BLT. They have SSR and are happy, because they'll be at WDW, but I'm hoping this trip will be extra special, they have had much illness.

I'm waitlisting, i do currently have a room at AKL but managed to move half the dates to the poly and I'd like to move the last 3 nights over there too... I couldn't figure out why the dates were sold out everywhere (inc ssr!) but then I was told that's it's wine and dine half marathon that weekend so that explains it. Ah well. Waited and hoping

I have a waitlist for July 13 & 14 at HHI. Right now, I have Tuesday, Friday and Saturday booked. I am giving up hope that it will come through. I have both nights individually waitlisted in hopes that it will increase my odds.

I don't know if it is worth the drive just for a weekend.

Just put in a waitlist for November 10-12 for a studio at the Poly or Beach Club. We currently have a Boardwalk view studio reserved November 4-12. Trying to use current VWL points for 2 nights so I can get back 2016 Boardwalk points that I need for next year. Not holding out lot of hope as there are no studios anywhere for those 2 nights.

We've got a WL in for a 1BR at Beach Club, but we're booked at Boardwalk. Same points, but we figured it could be fun to be somewhere different! I'm hoping it goes through, but since our 6 day trip starts in 34 days I'm not holding my breath at the moment. We love Boardwalk and are saving some points since we switched from Boardwalk view to Garden view at 7 months :)

I have 5/20-26 wait listed for Kidani 1 bedroom. I currently have Jambo 1 bedroom but would love the extra bathroom. I have it wait listed up to 7 days prior so fingers crossed. :)

I had a 1 bedroom at VGC and a lake view studio at Poly come through in the last week. Both were only for one night but we got what we needed.

I have 5/20-26 wait listed for Kidani 1 bedroom. I currently have Jambo 1 bedroom but would love the extra bathroom. I have it wait listed up to 7 days prior so fingers crossed. :)
I can't believe my waitlist came through! We are 30 days out and I have been checking availability multiple times a day. Every day was the same, there were only 3 of the 6 days we needed available. I just checked my email and saw a new resort confirmation. I am really thrilled because I am traveling with 3 teens (2 of which are 13 year old girls). The extra bathroom will be a lifesaver! :mickeyjum

I can't believe my waitlist came through! We are 30 days out and I have been checking availability multiple times a day. Every day was the same, there were only 3 of the 6 days we needed available. I just checked my email and saw a new resort confirmation. I am really thrilled because I am traveling with 3 teens (2 of which are 13 year old girls). The extra bathroom will be a lifesaver! :mickeyjum

Awesome, congratulations!!

Once again I find myself back on the waitlist for a reservation. I've done many of these in the past and I think I've managed to get most of mine. Let's hope I have such luck again. Last time I did this was when they opened up booking for the Polynesian Villas to everybody, well within the 7 months, and I was stalking rooms and found myself changing a reservation to book a few nights at the Polynesian Studios during JULY 4th WEEK and then added a few nights in a 1BR Standard View Villa at BLT.

Yes I try to check at lease once a day for the current open rooms, sometimes twice a day and I have to do it for all resorts and all rooms because I'm willing to even change one of my two current reservations if I find something else I like better.

Right now I have a studio and a 2BR booked at Saratoga Springs for Thanksgiving week, from Sunday through Friday. Each room has a corresponding waitlist for a studio and a 2BR at BLT in a Lakeview room because I figure there is more inventory there and hopefully my chances will be better.

Today I almost considered moving to Old Key West because they had all but one of my night available there. However I truly have enjoyed our stays at our home resort of Saratoga so if we end up there I will be okay.

Still I'd rather be at Bay Lake or any monorail resort. I would even consider Grand Floridian, even though that's the one DVC Resort we haven't stayed in yet.

There are currently 11 people in our party in the two rooms, so I'm even bracing for the possibility that we end up moving to different resorts or if one gets off the waitlist and the other doesn't...that's still okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter