WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear there might be some special cruises in 2013.

Pj

Yes, I've just been reading about the possibilities! 2013 will be difficult for me though. I have a family wedding in May and one in Sept...can't miss either one, so that will affect my available vacation time. I also have a tentative plan to take my granddaughter to WDW sometime in the fall 2013. But who knows :confused3 I also have an oboard booking for 2012 that I have to move to something :rolleyes1

Are you hoping to book anything in particular in 2013?

Are you booking tonight too Holly? Good Luck!

Yes, and thanks Deb! Booked something in every port. Changed my mind on a couple things for ones I didn't see listed when looking beforehand at excursions. One I didn't see before is a visit to 3 residential homes and learning about daily life on HI and sampling food at each home, sounds so different! Can't remember which island that is right now though, LOL!

Joining Kathe on a rainforest & waterfall hike, joining Monica & Cheri on something, but can't remember what right now, LOL!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Kathe....I sent you an e-mail from work Friday and realized if you responded, I won't see your answer till Tuesday. So, if you get back on here you can let me know about the bracelets (and if you want to, which kind you want to make).

THIEVES GOING TO HAWAII....let's compare bookings/excursions (as I'm have a real hard time keeping track of everybody from assorted e-mails/facebook)

Here's Mine:

Day 3 Tue 5/1 Scrapbooking 12:30 PM Jackie; Palo Tea for 2 at 3PM

Day 5 Thu 5/3 Palo Brunch for 2 (11AM)

Day 6 Fri 5/4 (Hilo) Best of Hilo 12:45PM Jackie & Pam

Day 7 Sat 5/5 (Maui) Luau 4:15PM Jackie & Pam

Day 8 Sun 5/6 (Oahu) Pam: AZ Memorial & Ciity Tour Adult 8AM; Jackie...no excursion...HOHO buss probably. Private group dinner/luau.

Day 9 Mon 5/7 (Kuaui) Kilohana Plantation/Train/Waialu River & Opeka'a Falls - Jackie & Pam

Day 11 Wed 5/9 Palo Dinner 7:30PM for 2

I expect that tea and possibly brunch will be tweeked/moved to accomodate dining with friends and not conflicting with Champagne Girls.

Kathe....I sent you an e-mail from work Friday and realized if you responded, I won't see your answer till Tuesday. So, if you get back on here you can let me know about the bracelets (and if you want to, which kind you want to make).

I sent you a PM Jackie.

THIEVES GOING TO HAWAII....let's compare bookings/excursions (as I'm have a real hard time keeping track of everybody from assorted e-mails/facebook)

Here's Mine:

Day 8 Sun 5/6 (Oahu) Pam: AZ Memorial & Ciity Tour Adult 8AM; Jackie...no excursion...HOHO buss probably

Day 9 Mon 5/7 (Kuaui) Kilohana Plantation/Train/Waialu River & Opeka'a Falls - Jackie & Pam

I expect that tea and possibly brunch will be tweeked/moved to accomodate dining with friends and not conflicting with Champagne Girls.

Jackie, Pam is coming too? :yay: Does she want a walking partner again :yay::yay:

I'll try to get this right:

Day 3 May 1st- scrapbooking(still need to sign up)
Day 6 May 4-Hilo-Waterfall, Cave & Black Sand Cove 12:15
Day 7 May 5-Maui-Rainforest & Waterfall Hike 8:45 AM (was hoping to do the Luau too but there isn't enough time between them, only one hr so won't let me book)
Day 8 May6-Natural Highlights-Adult 9:15 & Haunted Tales Tour 6:45 PM
Day 9 May 7-Heaven & Earth Helicopter Tour 8:30 AM
Day 14 May12-Brunch 10:30
Day 15 May 13-Wine Country Tour-Adult 9:45 (not sure I'll keep this, may stay on the ship)

Kathe

Jackie, Pam is coming too? :yay: Does she want a walking partner again :yay::yay:

YEP! And I'm sure she will be glad to have you as a walking partner. I was kind of surprised she didn't select some of the more active excursions...no ziplining or horseback riding...and chose to join me on the more sedate ones. I think $$ may have been a consideration though...not many of us in a place to drop $200 in each port!

YEP! And I'm sure she will be glad to have you as a walking partner. I was kind of surprised she didn't select some of the more active excursions...no ziplining or horseback riding...and chose to join me on the more sedate ones. I think $$ may have been a consideration though...not many of us in a place to drop $200 in each port!

I know I'm planning on spending way too much $$$$ :scared1: I believe this will be my one and only trip to Hawaii though and I don't think I'll be able to cruise in 2013 so....I'm sure I'll be able to come up with other excuses to justify the spending ;) I haven't been away since last May...

Hope you guys don't mind.. but I might not be around the thread too much.. Love that you are all planning things.. but I won't be going and I'm :sad1:... I want you to be able to plan plan plan... and have fun...

Is anyone watching SNL? It's just not what it used to be in the Gilda Radner and Chevy Chase days. Those were some great SNL skits. Every so often I watch one of the current ones and I don't see the humor. Is it just me?

I watched part of it last night...must say the Harry Potter skit had me laughing at times.

What I hate now about SNL is that none of them can say their lines w/o looking at the prompter & reading their lines. The old days were indeed better!

I'll try to get this right:

Day 3 May 1st- scrapbooking(still need to sign up)
Day 6 May 4-Hilo-Waterfall, Cave & Black Sand Cove 12:15
Day 7 May 5-Maui-Rainforest & Waterfall Hike 8:45 AM (was hoping to do the Luau too but there isn't enough time between them, only one hr so won't let me book)
Day 8 May6-Natural Highlights-Adult 9:15 & Haunted Tales Tour 6:45 PM
Day 9 May 7-Heaven & Earth Helicopter Tour 8:30 AM
Day 14 May12-Brunch 10:30
Day 15 May 13-Wine Country Tour-Adult 9:45 (not sure I'll keep this, may stay on the ship)

Kathe

Kathe - are you not doing the helicopter w/ Cheri & I in Hilo?

this is what Cheri & I have booked:

4/30 - 3p High Tea (so it can be tweaked on board)
5/2 - 730p Palo dinner
5/4 - Big Island - non-DCL helicopter tour
5/5 - Maui - Haleakala Crater Adult tour (815a-115p) Cheri
car rental to ride around the island - Monica (trying to snorkel)
5/6 - Oahu - Arizona Memorial & City Tour Adult only (8a-2p) Cheri
HO/HO bus - Monica
Paradise Cove Luau - both
5/7 - Kauai - Waimea Canyon Adult Tour (745a-1245p) - both
5/10 - 11a Palo Brunch

Hope you guys don't mind.. but I might not be around the thread too much.. Love that you are all planning things.. but I won't be going and I'm :sad1:... I want you to be able to plan plan plan... and have fun...

Michelle:grouphug: I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. It's just that it was booking weekend and the excitement has got the best of us. Don't worry, we'll be chatting about "regular" life before you know it :yay:

Kathe - are you not doing the helicopter w/ Cheri & I in Hilo?

Monica,

::yes:: Yes! Yes I am doing it with you! I just didn't have details yet and wasn't sure if it was "for sure"! I wanted to book something in Hilo in case the plans didn't work out, but I'm not that thrilled with what I booked anyways for that day, so will cancel as soon as I have confirmation from you that it's a go:) I had no intention of booking a second helicopter flight but of all the excursions available in Kauai, Heaven and Earth is really the one I want...so I'm going for it too :thumbsup2

Michelle:grouphug: I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. It's just that it was booking weekend and the excitement has got the best of us. Don't worry, we'll be chatting about "regular" life before you know it :yay:

Ohhh noooooo... I WANT you guys to have fun...:dance3::dance3::dance3: don't worry about me... go and have fun planning... :thumbsup2

I just didn't want anyone to wonder where I had gone...

Here's Mine:

Day 8 Sun 5/6 (Oahu) Pam: AZ Memorial & Ciity Tour Adult 8AM; Jackie...no excursion...HOHO buss probably. Private group dinner/luau.

OK, here's mine:

Day 6 Fri 5/4 (Hilo) Culinary Hawai'i Home Tour 1:15-5:45

Day 7 Sat 5/5 (Maui) Rainforest & Waterfall Hike 8:45-3:15

Day 8 Sun 5/6 (Oahu) Explore & Taste O'ahu's North Shore 8:45-3:45 and O'ahu Haunted Tales Tour 6:45pm-9:15pm

Day 9 Mon 5/7 (Kauai) Waimea Canyon 7:45am-12:45pm

Day 15 Sun 5/13 (Ensenada) Taste of Mexico 9:45-1:45.
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

OK spill the info please.....what is the non DCL Hilo helicopter ride all about. Inquiring minds want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter