WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here's mine:

Day 6 Fri 5/4 (Hilo) Culinary Hawai'i Home Tour 1:15-5:45

Day 7 Sat 5/5 (Maui) Rainforest & Waterfall Hike 8:45-3:15

Day 8 Sun 5/6 (Oahu) Explore & Taste O'ahu's North Shore 8:45-3:45 and O'ahu Haunted Tales Tour 6:45pm-9:15pm

Day 9 Mon 5/7 (Kauai) Waimea Canyon 7:45am-12:45pm

Day 15 Sun 5/13 (Ensenada) Taste of Mexico 9:45-1:45.
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

You're not doing the luau with us???

Monica,

::yes:: Yes! Yes I am doing it with you! I just didn't have details yet and wasn't sure if it was "for sure"! I wanted to book something in Hilo in case the plans didn't work out, but I'm not that thrilled with what I booked anyways for that day, so will cancel as soon as I have confirmation from you that it's a go:) I had no intention of booking a second helicopter flight but of all the excursions available in Kauai, Heaven and Earth is really the one I want...so I'm going for it too :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'll try to get this right:

Day 3 May 1st- scrapbooking(still need to sign up)
Day 6 May 4-Hilo-Waterfall, Cave & Black Sand Cove 12:15
Day 7 May 5-Maui-Rainforest & Waterfall Hike 8:45 AM (was hoping to do the Luau too but there isn't enough time between them, only one hr so won't let me book)
Day 8 May6-Natural Highlights-Adult 9:15 & Haunted Tales Tour 6:45 PM
Day 9 May 7-Heaven & Earth Helicopter Tour 8:30 AM
Day 14 May12-Brunch 10:30
Day 15 May 13-Wine Country Tour-Adult 9:45 (not sure I'll keep this, may stay on the ship)

Kathe

You'll need to cancel the Haunted Tales Tour to do the luau :flower3:

John said YES he will fly in a helicopter. YEAH!!! So we're going to book this excursion too. I'll still rent a jeep for the day because this ride is only one hour. I can pick up the jeep at the airport which is where the heliport pad is. Very convenient.

What time are you booked for? If you want a jeep scenic tour after your helicopter ride, you are welcome to join me and John.....Monica, Cheri, Kathe. A 4 door jeep seats 5 people.

I can't book yet because I'm not PIF. But when I'm ready, this is what I will try to get:

Day 6 - Fri 5/4 - Hilo - helicopter and jeep rental
Day 7 - Sat 5/5 - Maui - Atlantis DCL excursion, maybe rent a jeep, (luau)
Day 8 - Sun 5/6 - Oahu - hop on/off bus (luau)
Day 9 - Mon 5/7 - Kauai - hollywood movies and waterfalls DCL excursion
Day 15 - Sun 5/13 - Mexico - family resort beachfront DCL excursion

John said YES he will fly in a helicopter. YEAH!!! So we're going to book this excursion too. I'll still rent a jeep for the day because this ride is only one hour. I can pick up the jeep at the airport which is where the heliport pad is. Very convenient.

What time are you booked for? If you want a jeep scenic tour after your helicopter ride, you are welcome to join me and John.....Monica, Cheri, Kathe. A 4 door jeep seats 5 people.

COOL!!!!

Times have not been discussed yet....will keep you informed.

So, you're going to do 2 luaus? Jackie & Pam are too.

COOL!!!!

Times have not been discussed yet....will keep you informed.

So, you're going to do 2 luaus? Jackie & Pam are too.

Not sure about doing two Luaus.....both are in ( ) because it was iffy. You said to try and book the one that DCL is offering because you're unsure of some snags in booking the other one. Has this been settled? Then I'll only book the one with everybody.

Does that make any sense?

Not sure about doing two Luaus.....both are in ( ) because it was iffy. You said to try and book the one that DCL is offering because you're unsure of some snags in booking the other one. Has this been settled? Then I'll only book the one with everybody.

Does that make any sense?

It has been....we're doing the luau on Oahu :dance3:

It has been....we're doing the luau on Oahu :dance3:

OH Good!!! Then I'll try to do Atlantis and then rent a jeep again because we have a late night on Maui. We'll go exploring. You're welcome to join us again if you would like. I'll go snorkeling off of a beach somewhere. :goodvibes

You're not doing the luau with us???
No, sorry. I emailed you on that. I'm too worried about the timing, getting back from my excursion during the day so close to the time to leave for the luau. I've done the luau at the Poly, and though it was cool, I'd just rather do/see something I haven't. :)

No, sorry. I emailed you on that. I'm too worried about the timing, getting back from my excursion during the day so close to the time to leave for the luau. I've done the luau at the Poly, and though it was cool, I'd just rather do/see something I haven't. :)

I saw your email, but since you hadn't booked anything concrete yet, I was hoping you'd still join us. :upsidedow

Well... if I made it on Hawaii... I'd have to look for some excursions that the Queen Mum could do... it would be HER birthday trip after all... or as she would say.. "Hell, you could always go back!!!" :rotfl2:

I mall walked!!!!
emoticon6.gif

Probably got a about a mile in.. I'm feeling kind of weak though... I have to get my endurance up.. I'm sure before I know it.. it will be easier.

I mall walked!!!!
emoticon6.gif

Probably got a about a mile in.. I'm feeling kind of weak though... I have to get my endurance up.. I'm sure before I know it.. it will be easier.

yep! just try to increase it a little each time you go.

Good for you!

I ended up with 11 miles on the bike last week. Hope to do 12 this week.

Here's 1 night that I hope I have issues sleeping.....I need to stay up til midnight so that I can book Palo for my sister & brother-in-law.

was able to get Lisa & David a dinner at Palo alone on Pirate night. I will be having dinner w/ the kiddos & my parents.

Also snagged Palo brunch for the 5 adults. :cool1:

So......
Mom, Dad & I will have Palo dinner on the 2nd night, Lisa & David have Palo the 3rd night & then all of us will have Palo brunch on the Sea day.:thumbsup2

Well, I'm going back to bed...

I've been woken up this morning by 2 snow plows, 2 garbage trucks and 1 school bus... the other 2 buses will be by soon.

I've been up on and off in pain. I realized that i've been in pain since I shoveled the snow the other day... oh well... i have to go eat something and take something more.

Soooo.. you guys are in charge today.. and as I tell Planky.. don't eat everything in the fridge and share the remote, ok???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter