WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and my four legged neices are Faith and Hope.....but very close.

I've been playing on the Disney dining plan and dining review threads. I'm ready to plan my September vacatin NOW!

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah (belated) everyone!
Was talking to Lisa H this am and she said I had to pop on and see Vs new puppies!! So cute V....was this a surprise or did you know they were getting puppies? Were they from you???????

I spoke to Nan yesterday as she was sailing away!!! I could hear all the music and cheering in the background....made me so sad not to be there too!

Hope you are all doing well.

Hey Kaylee!

Yes, isn't it sad (yet fun) to get a phone call from the sail away party?

Hey Kaylee!

Hey Jackie!!!
absolutely!!! but, glad that she is on the wonderful Magic and having a great time (although jealous beyond jealous!!!!:lmao: )

they were from my mom - kind of a shock, but samantha has been wanting a small dog she can handle walking. Tebow is so big now, John is pretty much the only one who can walk him.

This litter was an accident according to the breeder and she was embarrassed and really didn't want her name associated with these puppies, My mom said she couldn't leave them there. They are only 11 weeks.

Hey Kaylee!

Hey Jackie!!!
absolutely!!! but, glad that she is on the wonderful Magic and having a great time (although jealous beyond jealous!!!!:lmao: )

Hey Kaylee!!!

& yes... we're all jealous of Nan... & we'll let her know when she gets back... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HEY....we need a movie review from yesterday mister.

I love the literary names. Years ago we had a cat named Rupert, from Rupert Birkin in D.H. Lawrence's "Women in Love" and his sister was Emma from Emma Bovery in G. Flaubert's "Madame Bovaery". This comes from living with a sister with a masters in lit.

Yesterday we saw "Benjamin Button," which we thought was very, very good. Brad Pitt did a fine job and we were involved in the story from beginning to end. In fact, we were still discussing the film today.

The row behind us got all weepy at the end of the film.

An unconscious yardstick (or metre-stick for our friends to the North and our friends across the pond who may be old, but then again might have gone all Euro-native on us), is whether or not I find myself looking at my watch during the film.

I find that if unconsciously I start looking at my watch, it means I'm not really gripped by the film. If I don't look at my watch, it means I'm all involved in the story.

I lost all track of time and did not look at my watch even once during "Benjamin Button."

Today we saw, "Valkyrie." It was OK, not bad, not great. I do have to say that I did find myself (several times) looking at my watch, and at one point, I caught Sukie sleeping.

It was well acted, but really there is only so much one can do with the plot, and a failed assassination attempt. The basic problem is that it is a 10 minute story, stretched out into a 2 hour film.

Bubba, no sneaking...:tiptoe:

Ian, I wondered about Valkyrie....for the reason you mentioned...didn't think there was enough story to fill a movie. Only was about one page in my history book! :lmao:

Copied from Thread 8:

You have to do what works for your family and it sounds like you have it figured out.

What I meant is, if he is asking to come to your house when he is at Dad's, you would not know.

Lots of people think they would be having more fun elsewhere than they are where they are.

That's all.
Oh, I get it. I agree. His dad did say he thinks Tyler got bored. I think he just wanted to show me his build-your-own lightsaber. Today he got a spy kit with lots of spy tools from my sister and her boys, and after he opened it and started playing with it all, he asked "Do I go to my dad's today?" It was obvious that he really wants to show his dad his new spy stuff right away. ;) And when we got home (we went to my dad's today to exchange gifts), he packed a bag of new things he wants to take to his dad's to show him. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: I haven't come up with anything clever, but I do suggest to NOT have rhyming names, as they are more difficult for the pups to differentiate between.

Reminds me of a funny horse story. Peg trained our (first mine, then hers) part Arabian gelding with voice commands. Unfortunately, anytime you said anything that sounded like 'whoa' he would stop dead in his tracks. So, no riding Buddy and commenting on the 'snow' or asking others where they wanted to 'go' unless you wanted to spend time hanging off his neck or lying on the ground! :rotfl:
Now that's hilarious!!! :rotfl2:

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah (belated) everyone!
Was talking to Lisa H this am and she said I had to pop on and see Vs new puppies!! So cute V....was this a surprise or did you know they were getting puppies? Were they from you???????

I spoke to Nan yesterday as she was sailing away!!! I could hear all the music and cheering in the background....made me so sad not to be there too!

Hope you are all doing well.
Hi Kaylee! :hug: Good to see you here! Was Santa good to your girls?

Well, Tyler's been sound asleep since about 7:15 and I'm about to do more laundry before I go to bed. We had a surprisingly fun day. Went out of town to my dad & stepmom's house to exchange Christmas gifts. My sister and family and my brother and family were all there, so Tyler had a great time playing with his 3 cousins. We came home with a carload of gifts, and we each got a $50 Walmart gift card, and I also have a $25 Red Lobster gift card. I'm glad everybody showed up for a 2nd gathering since I missed the first one. :goodvibes

2 days of day care for Tyler again this week, fingers crossed that he makes it because tomorrow is a field trip to a bowling alley and Tuesday is a New Years party! Last Monday, the first day of Christmas break child care, just as I was showing up to pick Tyler up, the school was about to call me to ask me to remove him because he was too aggressive with kids nonstop all day and they didn't want him to return at all for the rest of Christmas break. So I had to explain a bit to the people working, they asked if he has a diagnosis and I told them all of the diagnoses, they agreed to give him one more chance. We got lucky because on the next day, there was a teacher working who Tyler knows from the summer child care, and she just stayed right next to him all day and was able to keep him from situations that are problematic for him. Fortunately, she's there both days this week too, so he should get through just fine. :thumbsup2

Oh, by the way, to all of you on FaceBook or MySpace, I haven't been on there since maybe late summer, BUT look out!!! I plan on getting caught up on both over this long weekend with all those days off work and without Tyler! :thumbsup2

Cute puppies! Do they have names yet?

Hi Everybody! The girsl are trying the Disney Sing It now! Kaleigh's at a disadvantage since she can't read, but they are doing pretty good singing along to Miley Cyrus!
:)

:lovestruc Hi Bubba!!! How's V???

Hey Bubba!!! I see you are still a man of little words!!:lmao:

And that's about all that's little...

I was talkin about your heart bubba... ;)

Yesterday we saw "Benjamin Button," which we thought was very, very good. Brad Pitt did a fine job and we were involved in the story from beginning to end. In fact, we were still discussing the film today.

The row behind us got all weepy at the end of the film.

An unconscious yardstick (or metre-stick for our friends to the North and our friends across the pond who may be old, but then again might have gone all Euro-native on us), is whether or not I find myself looking at my watch during the film.

I find that if unconsciously I start looking at my watch, it means I'm not really gripped by the film. If I don't look at my watch, it means I'm all involved in the story.

I lost all track of time and did not look at my watch even once during "Benjamin Button."

Today we saw, "Valkyrie." It was OK, not bad, not great. I do have to say that I did find myself (several times) looking at my watch, and at one point, I caught Sukie sleeping.

It was well acted, but really there is only so much one can do with the plot, and a failed assassination attempt. The basic problem is that it is a 10 minute story, stretched out into a 2 hour film.

Funny... he didn't fall asleep during Island at the Top of the World... :lmao:

Hey... no sneaking... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter