Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers.......

Here's a different kind of riddle to challenge your brain this morning. PM me with your answer....

A spoonerism is a pair of words that can have their initial sounds switched to form new words. The pairs need only sound the same, not necessarily be spelled the same (power saw & sour paw, horse cart & coarse heart). There may sometimes be one or two connecting words (kick the stone & stick the cone, king of the rats & ring of the cats). Given the following definitions, what are the spoonerisms?

1) spoiled Neanderthal child & courageous cougar
2) child of a sorceress & liquid in a trench
3) milk and cheese & fops who are imaginary beings with magical powers
4) fondle feathers & Amsterdam

Have fun and play nice. ;) :teeth: :wave:

CoLeading today......

Kelly:
leader.gif

and

RV:
leader.gif

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Morning, I need to pour the coffee first. I like the thinking ones, be back later hopefully with the answers.

Yay! I got a marching Mickey! :cool1:

Okay, I'm thinking that due to my actions over the last few days, I'd like to swing by THIS place and take a look around.

They have classes for men, and it appears that I need to work on my social skills. ;)

lewdyan1 said:
UGH!Message too short!!!

This was my first reaction as well, but once you think about it, it really wasn't that bad! When you get one of the pair, the other one just seems to pop! :thumbsup2

Good Morning everyone :wave:
I think I'm IN :banana:

:umbrella: it's a rainy day here in MI

RoyalVizier said:
Yay! I got a marching Mickey! :cool1:

Okay, I'm thinking that due to my actions over the last few days, I'd like to swing by THIS place and take a look around.

They have classes for men, and it appears that I need to work on my social skills. ;)

Good morning all! PM sent and I am in.

RV, a couple of things....Oh never mind. You have great social skills. I am sitting on my hands and will say nothing! :teeth:

Mikey:
anipilot.gif

Buzzy....Love the Halloween Bee! :thumbsup2
anipilot.gif

Larsy:
anipilot.gif

horsey:
anipilot.gif

Dyan! :p Don't UGH at me, Missy! ;)

Good Morning. I haven't even read the riddle yet, but wanted to say hello before I dash out the door :wave:

I'll catch you all from work. Have a great day everyone!

Loubon said:
You're just mad because I thought of it first. :snooty:

Yeah....go with that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

everyone put your sunglasses on for a minute..... :smooth: ;)

SHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anipilot.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter