Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

NANCY DREW here reporting for duty!

Where is Sam Hill again? :confused3

Congrats to Haley on the trifectahooty~

thanks for thinking that I might be swooping tonight but alas and alack I am too busy to swoop on Wednesday nights :guilty:

and now from my case files:

What we know:

There is more than one tag fairy. The Fairies have said so... and sometimes the tags say things like "this tag fairy thinks....."

At least one tag fairy likes Donna.

At least one tag fairy likes to flirt with Sher.

At least one tag fairy thinks RV is so bleahlicious.

Lots of tagging happens on the riddle.

The tag fairies do not read trip reports (now who else does that apply to? :scratchin)

The colors often are color coordinated with the avatar.... but sometimes the colors change... almost as if one fairy was giving another fashion advice.

The tag fairy sometimes leaves images in your posts.

The tag fairy does have power over your avatar.

The tag fairy gets a kick out of messing with our woohooty race.

At least one tag fairy has a naughty mat. That seems to stay pretty populated.

The tag fairy is always right.

So all my meddlesome kid friends.... that is what we know... yet we do not want to sleuth too hard since a lot of the fun is the mystery and the magic ;)

TwinkieMama said:
NANCY DREW here reporting for duty!

Where is Sam Hill again? :confused3

Congrats to Haley on the trifectahooty~

thanks for thinking that I might be swooping tonight but alas and alack I am too busy to swoop on Wednesday nights :guilty:

and now from my case files:

What we know:

There is more than one tag fairy. The Fairies have said so... and sometimes the tags say things like "this tag fairy thinks....."

At least one tag fairy likes Donna.

At least one tag fairy likes to flirt with Sher.

At least one tag fairy thinks RV is so bleahlicious.

Lots of tagging happens on the riddle.

The tag fairies do not read trip reports (now who else does that apply to? :scratchin)

The colors often are color coordinated with the avatar.... but sometimes the colors change... almost as if one fairy was giving another fashion advice.

The tag fairy sometimes leaves images in your posts.

The tag fairy does have power over your avatar.

The tag fairy gets a kick out of messing with our woohooty race.

At least one tag fairy has a naughty mat. That seems to stay pretty populated.

The tag fairy is always right.

So all my meddlesome kid friends.... that is what we know... yet we do not want to sleuth too hard since a lot of the fun is the mystery and the magic ;)

Zactly!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

:wave:

Happy Triple Tooty Fruity Trifecta Hooty to you all :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry I missed it, but I guess getting 2 (really one and a gift) in one day should tide me over ;)

Whoever asked if 400 is possible needs to be shown that thread from last month :rotfl: :rotfl:

Off to watch Lost and The Nine. It's been a fun day here on the riddle :thumbsup2

wedgie.gif

Though I'm extremely late, and it looks like you all have been mega-busy on the riddle, I am going to attempt to solve it -- remember -- The Riddle? :)

What the heck happened here today!? I'm dizzy and it's not only because of Sheridac's fancy shmancy spinning avatar!

Oh, and should I even look for any mints? Would they be in the land of the lost, as it were, for the triple woohooty sacrifice?

Mary Jo said:
Oh, and should I even look for any mints? Would they be in the land of the lost, as it were, for the triple woohooty sacrifice?

I think it had something to do with spoons. No wait, that's not right. Something about dairies and fairies, and I think the Dutch were involved. Which, I think has to be about the strangest sentence I've ever typed on this board. Well, that's all I got. Anyone else?

Hi Haley!

Mary Jo said:
errrr .... thanks!

I'm sure that means something :tilt:

That would be a mighty big assumption on your part. Just ask Donna.

Believe me it wasn't any easier and it didn't make any more sense at 7AM this morning.

Well, believe it or not! I do believe I'm in & Chapter 11 DID help me with those vague mini mints & I actually think I'm IN! :teeth:

Thank you & HAPPY WEDNESDAY! :dance3:

Chapter 11 said:
I think it had something to do with spoons. No wait, that's not right. Something about dairies and fairies, and I think the Dutch were involved. Which, I think has to be about the strangest sentence I've ever typed on this board. Well, that's all I got. Anyone else?

Hi Haley!
Hi Chappie!

That was not the strangest sentence you have typed on this board. I am fairly sure about that.

Loved your line on Z's trippie, tfi, but you knew that already.

Mary Jo said:
Well, believe it or not! I do believe I'm in & Chapter 11 DID help me with those vague mini mints & I actually think I'm IN! :teeth:

Thank you & HAPPY WEDNESDAY! :dance3:

that Spikey....he's swell! ;) :teeth: :thumbsup2

MJ: Nice of you to play! ;)
anipilot.gif

It's been fun boys and girls.....I won't be around much tomorrow or Friday...I have two days of classes for work. No computer access! ;)

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter