Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

Loubon said:
Does that make it a Boo-bee?
Boo-bee Smoo-bee.

Buzz is atop the leaderboard in the College Mascot Challenge. Check it out here the go vote for him. :cheer2:

RoyalVizier said:
How come BagWing gets such a flashy thumbs up? :confused3

See Celerystalker, I told you... flashy. :sunny:
HEY NOW!!!! Mr. Anythingbutroyalputshisoversizeddeckshoesinhisbigfatmouthateveryopportunitycausehesnotallgrowedupyet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheridac said:
HEY NOW!!!! Mr. Anythingbutroyalputshisoversizeddeckshoesinhisbigfatmouthateveryopportunitycausehesnotallgrowedupyet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry but....that's funny! :teeth: :rotfl2:

and Lou....here....I can't watch you flounder around with this anymore...
anipilot.gif

GaTech said:
Boo-bee Smoo-bee.

Buzz is atop the leaderboard in the College Mascot Challenge. Check it out here the go vote for him. :cheer2:

I voted for Bucky Badger just to annoy you.

sheridac said:
Last edited by sheridac : Today at 06:58 AM. Reason: It's cause I'm loveable. And sassy. And cute. Did I say sassy??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have mentioned it once or a thousand times. Here. M1. M2. Your trip report. Your pre-trip report. Your preview of your trip report. Mel's trip report. Horsey's trip report. Hucifer's trip report. Several PMs. La La's trip report. Zzzub's trip report. In Red. In Bold. Really Big. With lots of these !!!!!!!!!!! On several other trip reports I haven't read either. On blogs which I never heard of. Via the bat phone. On tee shirts. With the letters MSO, TYI, TFI, PDQ, ESPN. In tags. In pictures. In your daily reminder to me.

firstmickey said:
Want me to smack him for you, Buzzy?
Awwww, let her Buzzy.........she's been waiting a loooong time for the opportunity

GaTech said:
Boo-bee Smoo-bee.

Uh, HELLOOOO???!!!!

You COULD have warned me about the REALLY loud music. That commences. When one clicks on that leettle clicky linkie thingie.

Geez!!!!!

Loubon said:
You may have mentioned it once or a thousand times. Here. M1. M2. Your trip report. Your pre-trip report. Your preview of your trip report. Mel's trip report. Horsey's trip report. Hucifer's trip report. Several PMs. La La's trip report. Zzzub's trip report. In Red. In Bold. Really Big. With lots of these !!!!!!!!!!! On several other trip reports I haven't read either. On blogs which I never heard of. Via the bat phone. On tee shirts. With the letters MSO, TYI, TFI, PDQ, ESPN. In tags. In pictures. In your daily reminder to me.
Was it something I said?? :teeth:

Amsterdam is dutch. Like wooden shoes are dutch. It's a town too. ;) :teeth:

Larsy....you don't really think I NEED a reason, do you? ;)

Loubon said:

:rotfl2: in person too, at WDW, during a meet. :lmao:

well I guess I am done. I dodnt realize you only got one chance to guess before you were told the answer. I am off to work.Have a good day.

snowwite said:
well I guess I am done. I dodnt realize you only got one chance to guess before you were told the answer. I am off to work.Have a good day.

you can have more than one chance :thumbsup2 ....I was just uhmmm helping you! besides I already TU'd you! :teeth:

Spikey:
anipilot.gif

I'm going to need a cup of tea before I can tackle this one. I love this kind of stuff but first glance nothing popped out at me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter