Wednesday's What AM I Riddle?

TwinkieMama said:
Tara- get a grooms cake!!!! My husband doesn't like traditional frosting either- he picked... well, it was basically cool whip... and very yummy too.. the real disagreement is that he wanted his favorite team's logo and I had this silly idea about white on white icing with a lacy design and topped with pink roses. Beautiful! But more importantly.... I had amaretto frosting on the Bride's cake.....
it was To Die For.

Ooooh! Amaretto frosting sounds delicious!!!

Ok all you Twinkie-lovin, Pony-givin, Diet pepsi-drinkin crazies (And Donna ;) ), looks like you'll have to toooty hooooty without me, cause it's quittin' time here.

Utah....happy 1K when you finally post it :cheer2: :teeth:

:wave:

Here It IS....#1,000!!!!

(Balloons and confetti....)

UtahMama said:
Here It IS....#1,000!!!!

(Balloons and confetti....)
Congrats!!!
789339.jpg
789339.jpg
789339.jpg

TwinkieMama said:
I thought Vandals came in hordes.....:scratchin

That they did TM, as well as the Mongols :thumbsup2

Congrats on the 1000th :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

S'pank YOU GUYS!!!!! I dont know weither to be proud or ashamed at my lack of a life!!!!!

(whatever)

Well, it's 20 minutes before my husband gets home so I better go get dressed and brush my teeth and tidy up so he soesn't wonder what I do all day!!!

Toodles!

:sunny:
UtahMama

P.S. I just updated my TR!
"OUR BIG FAT DISNEY VACATION" pg. 42 #628 In case you're in need of bemusement!

What?! No Tooty Hooty? For shame, for shame :sad2:

:cheer2: YAY for 1000 posts, Utah Mama!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter