Wednesday's What AM I Riddle?

Tara! Glad you showed up.... got a question for you...

Do you need a twinkie cake for the Wedding?

TwinkieMama said:
Tara! Glad you showed up.... got a question for you...

Do you need a twinkie cake for the Wedding?

:rotfl: Funny, I almost said earlier, after you posted that cake, that we are in need :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Do they come in white? :teeth:

tmasingo said:
:rotfl: Funny, I almost said earlier, after you posted that cake, that we are in need :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Do they come in white? :teeth:

I'm sure they do... Twinkies have been genetically mutated throughout the years (just like yesterdays aphid) so I'm sure we could find a batch of albino twinkies somewhere. Dontcha think? :confused3

Don't know- but I will do some research and bring you some samples to taste......

how is tomorrow for a twinkie cake tasting party? or will you be too busy with the new ponies?

RoyalVizier said:
I'm sure they do... Twinkies have been genetically mutated

:rotfl2: :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

This is so funny! And you don't even know why......

Pre-twinkies, I was a genetic mutater (of course we prefer "modifier")

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

RoyalVizier said:
Huh? Are you saying you're a mad scientist?
::yes::

Well we can't all be villians now.... can we?

Of course some mad scientists are villians..... :stir:

TwinkieMama said:
how is tomorrow for a twinkie cake tasting party? or will you be too busy with the new ponies?

Twinkie tasting sounds good to me. I know I won't be busy with any ponies.

Craig doesn't like twinkies, though. But I bet Domenic would. I've heard of groom's cakes....maybe we could make him his own too. I think a twinkie one would be just marvelous :teeth:

All joking aside: the groom's cake was the best invention since sliced bread....

we had ours at the rehearsal dinner- very nice! It is the one place for the groom to get whatever he wants (even a red velvet armadillo cake) so you get your way on every other wedding detail... ;)

Ok...you guys have got to stop this.

You are making me want CHOCOLATE CAKE.

Lots of chocolate!!!! :teeth:

TwinkieMama said:
All joking aside: the groom's cake was the best invention since sliced bread....

we had ours at the rehearsal dinner- very nice! It is the one place for the groom to get whatever he wants (even a red velvet armadillo cake) so you get your way on every other wedding detail... ;)

:rotfl: at the red velvet armadillo (love that movie!). Craig doesn't like traditional wedding cake frosting (he likes buttercreme), but I do, so we were thinking a groom's cake might cover that base.

UtahMama said:
Mmmmm...cake!

I know....now I want some too!

And hey! Look....you're almost at 1000 posts...hurry up so we can celebrate with cake :teeth:

Yes! EVERYONE knows if you drink diet Pepsi with a piece of cake the calories and fat grams are voided! GEEZ! It works too, except the dryer keeps SHRINKING my jeans!

Tara- get a grooms cake!!!! My husband doesn't like traditional frosting either- he picked... well, it was basically cool whip... and very yummy too.. the real disagreement is that he wanted his favorite team's logo and I had this silly idea about white on white icing with a lacy design and topped with pink roses. Beautiful! But more importantly.... I had amaretto frosting on the Bride's cake.....
it was To Die For.

Ok I have to go do mama stuff. So I am out for the evening... but I think this calls for a tooty hooty. RV- how do you feel about cake? BDG? I bet you like cake.

firstmickey said:
Damn dryers. They should be outlawed. :sad2:

Yeah, but let's not outlaw washers. There'd be a lot of unhappy people around if no laundry was being done anywhere.

firstmickey said:
There's a whole flock ...uhmmm herd....errrr.... wave of Vikings coming your way!!!!! :teeth:

The correct terminology is Horde :thumbsup2

vikings1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter