Wednesday's What AM I Riddle?

firstmickey said:
bdg....(do we have a name for you yet?) reminds me of a building...lol..Im sure sher must have one already???? I don't believe any of it. I choose to believe that you know a good riddle goddess when you see one. :teeth:
that's my story and Im sticking to it.

anipilot.gif

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner folks.

BDG

BTW: That's Mr. Duck Up to the rest of you.

Oooh!!!!! I want one of the pretty gray ones!!!!

OK, off to have lunch, see ya later taters!

bdg100 said:
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner folks.

BDG

BTW: That's Mr. Duck Up to the rest of you.

Hey...what happened to the picture? Was that you? Why weren't you smiling?
Were you mad? We promise not to tease you any more...welll..uhhhmmm....how about any less? I dont think we can promise that other thing? :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Why did you take it down? I liked the herbs in the wallpaper! :teeth:

Go take a smiley one and post that! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yeah, I can't keep with all the ponies, ducks, et al.

The RAGING SPIRITS looks fun...

20050609c.jpg

I have nothing to add to this thread right now other than :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh...and HAVE FUN GRAMMY!! (And all the other nutwing vikings going with you :teeth: ) :Pinkbounc

RoyalVizier said:
What in the world are you talking about, Donna? :confused3

He had a picture in the first post! He did! I saw it right before I signed off last time.....and when I came back...it was gone. :confused3

Tell him, bdg.........tell him Im not crazy!!!! :teeth:

firstmickey said:
He had a picture in the first post! He did! I saw it right before I signed off last time.....and when I came back...it was gone. :confused3

Tell him, bdg.........tell him Im not crazy!!!! :teeth:

Is this like the disappearing posts from last week? Is there a haunted halloween dis-ghost roaming the riddle thread?

Uh.. so let me get this straight.... Gram and Sher and going to be here in the same town as me?

I need to move...

RoyalVizier said:
Uh.. so let me get this straight.... Gram and Sher and going to be here in the same town as me?

I need to move...

There's a whole flock ...uhmmm herd....errrr.... wave of Vikings coming your way!!!!! :teeth:

Oh geee....

Mispelled posts ... People who talk like the little Force guy ... spell police ... giving and taking of gifts ... (btw, Donna - you're easy) ... Has anyone else noticed that RV kind of changes his friends - a lot ... funky cakes ... stranger recipes (utahmama are you going to make that for all of us? I'm gonna need a ton of milk) ... Oh, and I want the little palomino, bottom row, 2-1/2 ponies from the left ...

Have a great time, everyone - whoever is going to WDW!

MJ....you called me EASY!!!!!!!!!!!

that's so not nice......Im telling the tag fairy on you.

You need a not nice to Donna tag! :teeth:

besides.....you act like this is new or something! ;)

Mary Jo said:
Has anyone else noticed that RV kind of changes his friends - a lot

Oh, and I want the little palomino, bottom row, 2-1/2 ponies from the left ...

Okay, you are officially not my friend. Come back tomorrow and we'll discuss your status then. Oh that's right... you're going to WDW! ;)

And frankly I think it's sick that you want half a pony. :crazy2:

As fer as I am concerned, y'all are always talkin' funny.

But I luvs y'all anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter