We're home~ Third Time is the Charm TR! **Pictures link pg 18**

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Happy you chose BC????

You had standard view correct? Did you request anything special and were requests honored?

Thx......:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Welcome home Denise & thanks for sharing your photo pass pictures!

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Happy you chose BC????

You had standard view correct? Did you request anything special and were requests honored?

Thx......:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes
We did enjoy the BC and SAB. We asked for 2nd floor, full balcony, courtyard area... and we got it all! I would have preferred the courtyard area facing the BWI, but the one we had was fine. It overlooked the walkway to the Marketplace. Next time I would add Crescent Lake side. The location was perfect as we were just steps from the lobby, Marketplace, etc. I would return in warm weather for swimming, but we are Monorail resort lovers first and foremost.

Nice red shirt in Epcot Denise ;)

Love all the pictures and the kids look like they had fun. Wish I were there!

Denise, Welcome home! :goodvibes It sounds like you had a great time. Thank you for posting the pictures. They are all so cute! I love the pictures that were taken with Pooh and Tiger, so cute!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Great reading your report and loved the pictures. It was great how you coordinated everyone's outfits - what a fun idea!

Question - where were the pics taken of the kids with Little Einsteins; Tigger & Pooh; and Jasmine, Genie & Abu. They all seem to be taken indoors somewhere, just wondering where?

Little Einsteins was next to Playhouse Disney. They also had Handy Manny. Pooh and Tigger was at England at Epcot. Outside were Mary Poppins and Alice. Genie, Abu, and Jasmine were next to Aladdin's Carpets at the MK during the P&PP.

Nice red shirt in Epcot Denise ;)

Love all the pictures and the kids look like they had fun. Wish I were there!
I wore the mauve one the last day. I wear the blue one at least once a week and I have on the grey today. I LOVE THOSE SHIRTS!!!!:dance3: :worship: :goodvibes

Nice pictures
If I had not already known which child had been very sick last year, I would not guess from the pictures. Everyone looks very healthy:thumbsup2

The one thing I noticed was how big your 3 are getting! They look so grown up.

I'm in for another great report! The kids have gotten so big- I can't wait to read about your adventure!
:)

We're staying at the GF next time, Channing! I'll be back on the GF chat thread soon. We're trying to figure out when, etc. And we loved Narcoossee's!

What wonderful pictures! Thank you so much for posting the link and sharing with all of us!
I love all the color coordinated shirts! Would definately make it easier to keep track of all three kids at once!! Smart!! And so cute.
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter