We're home~ Third Time is the Charm TR! **Pictures link pg 18**

We went to Spoodles for dinner, and it was the first meal I have really not enjoyed. The food was just not what we like. Afterwards, we got some pastries to take home from the Boardwalk Bakery. We also rented a surrey bike. Boy, that hill from the YC to the Boardwalk is a killer! We are packed and just finished getting the kids ready for bed. We have b'fast at Cape May and then are running back by DTD to use the rest of our Snack and CS credits. We should be home around 8pm tomorrow night. This was a GREAT trip, and we all can't wait to come back.
It's to bad you did not like the meal that much at Spoodles, however at least you did not let it bother you. Anyway I can't wait to see the pictures you plan to post.

Denise it is sad that your trip is coming to an end already, they just go by to quickly. I am so happy you all had a great time though, I know this is something you all really needed :goodvibes

Now it's time to start planning that next trip :dance3:

Denise it is sad that your trip is coming to an end already, they just go by to quickly. I am so happy you all had a great time though, I know this is something you all really needed :goodvibes

Now it's time to start planning that next trip :dance3:
Even John is already planning the next one *hopefully* in December. It all depends on my new job, though.

:woohoo: Today was great. We got up early for breakfast at 'Ohana. The line to check in was 20 minutes :scared1: , but we were seated around 10 minutes later. The food was good, and the kids love the parade and Stitch. Stitch took Rees' milk and drank it, and they thought that was hilarious. Then we bought some pins (Rees now wants to trade too) and headed to the MK. The crowds were great today, and it was cooler with overcast this am. Wait times were very nice (20 min for Pooh, 20 min for Splash, 10 for BTMRR, 10 for Buzz).

We rode Aladdin's carpets, Jungle Cruise , POC (which Rees rode and LOVED!), Splash (which drenched DD, DS, and me), HM (Rees didn't ride), Pooh, Teacups, Indy Race Cars, Buzz, and then Laugh Floor. At the Laugh Floor DH was picked at the beginning to dance, and then Rees was selected at the end by Mike W's nephew for the kid who tells what he wants to be (Rees said a pilot). The show is adorable. Then we headed to the Castle to eat at CRT for dinner. the food was good and we all enjoyed the Celebration show. After dinner we went to Toontown and rode the train around the MK, saw Mickey and Minnie's house and Donald's boat. Then Rees out of the blue said he wanted to ride Goofy Barnstormer. Well, he ADORED it and insited on riding again immediately. Then he asked if we could go back to BTMRR because he wanted to ride THAT! I was SHOCKED! Well, we rode it and he loved it and wasn't scared even of the dark tunnel with the bats!!! :cool1: So we rode it again twice. Then he asked if we could go back to AK to try EE. :faint: I am so happy that he was able to conquer some of his fears and sensory issues and ride POC and 2 roller coasters today. What a huge difference. :woohoo: This is the child who we couldn't get to go on Peter Pan 2 years ago. We just had the best time today.:goodvibes

After BTMRR we got a Dole Whip float (hi, Marti! :love: ) and some treats at the Main Street Confectionary. Then we came back to the CR and watched Wishes from the 4th floor balcony. We are now packing up to head to the BC tomorrow to check in. We go back to DHS tomorrow and then Epcot on Friday.

Have a great night and celebrate with me that Rees did so well! :dance3:

I'm catching up so forgive me for quoting an old post but I wanted to celebrate with you :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So glad you all had such a wonderful time! Thanks for taking the time to report!:)

Have a safe trip home y'all - I'm so glad you had such a magical trip :)

I hope breakfast was better than dinner turned out to be!!
Have a safe trip home and am looking forward to more pictures!!

Thanks, Jason. I have a ton of pictures and video!

Can't wait to see them!

We went to Spoodles for dinner, and it was the first meal I have really not enjoyed. The food was just not what we like. Afterwards, we got some pastries to take home from the Boardwalk Bakery. We also rented a surrey bike. Boy, that hill from the YC to the Boardwalk is a killer! We are packed and just finished getting the kids ready for bed. We have b'fast at Cape May and then are running back by DTD to use the rest of our Snack and CS credits. We should be home around 8pm tomorrow night. This was a GREAT trip, and we all can't wait to come back.

Aww, sorry dinner didn't go that well.

But I am soooo happy the rest of the trip was good.:)

We got up this morning and finished packing. Breakfast at Cape May was really fun and delicious. We had really cute character interaction, especially with Minnie and Goofy. They both wrote questions on the table for us to answer and gave the kids tons of one on one attention. We definitely will return! After breakfast we went to the Marketplace and used up the rest of our Snack and CS credits. We made the trip home in less than 7 hours. The kids went straight to bed as they have school tomorrow. I am off, so I'll be busy doing laundry and will try to upload pictures. We had an absolutely wonderful time, and we can't wait to go back. The kids were all in tears when we left, but I told them it wouldn't be too long until we go back. Now on to planning the next adventure. We are torn about December since I will have just started a new job. We love going at Christmas-time, but it is such a busy time of year. We truly enjoyed late April for the weather, crowds, all rides open. One of the biggest advantages for us is there is only 3 weeks left of school and all State testing is over, so the teachers and administration were completely fine with us going. It's also our anniversary, and next year I'd be celebrating my 40th birthday. So it might be worth pushing it back a bit and being able to stay longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter