We're not going back 5 years but this is our 5th trip in4years!WERE BACK,NEW tr link

I learn something new about you that gives us more in common every day, tulips are my absolute favorite as well.
I heard about Ridmakerz on the Dis podcast and Luke REALLY wants to go, looks super expensive though but I know we'll do it;) I friended them on facebook like they said in the blog but didn't see a coupon, hoping we can find one before we go.
CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO DISNEY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lesley

I friended them on facebook like they said in the blog but didn't see a coupon, hoping we can find one before we go.
Lesley

The coupon is in the Notes section Lesley. Good until Dec 2010.
I printed one for my son for our trip next month, and also printed one for my daughter just in case!;)

What a great birthday surprise!
I just checked the link. My nephew will LOVE Ridemakerz. Definitely taking him there. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Sounds like you both had a great Bday

I love the bag you picked out..great colors :cutie:

I can not wait to hear details of yours and Lesleys Trip. I am sure that will be a blast :yay:

Happy Belated Bday Diane! My son's bday was Friday too, he turned 9... I'm turning 40 next month too, I can barely bring myself to say those words lol... if only I could be so lucky for my hubby to plan ANYTHING.... I am however going out of town with my sisters, since I am the baby...

when are you and Lesley going?? Sounds soo fun!

What a wonderful birthday surprise! You and Lesley are going to have a great time! Your canoli birthday cake looked super yummy- hope you enjoyed it!!! :goodvibes

YAY for you!! HOW FUN!! A solo trip! AWESOME! How fun!!!! That sounds perfect, and at the WL?! GRAND!!! When are you going?

Your pics of the birthday celebrations are fun, seems like everyone enjoyed themselves, and DITTO on the RIDEMakerz... I know we will be heading over there too :rotfl: I am interested to know if there is a coupon!

VERY VERY CUTE Vera set! Perfect for spring and summer.

What an awesome birthday - the cake looks fabulous! I like the picture of you and Bryan. And - how about that girls weekend at Disneyworld!! FANTASTIC!!

Happy Belated Birthday, Diane! Love the new Veras! The perfect spring/summer pattern. The tulips are so pretty, the cake looks delicious, hitting golf balls looks like fun, but most of all -- woo hoo for a spring girls' getaway!!! How wonderful!!! party:

Hi Diane,
Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday weekend! I love the tulips, they are gorgeous. Yay on the girls trip :banana: you and Lesley are going to have the best time! When are you going? Hope you will write about your trip on here when you get back. I can't believe Matthew is 10! Kaylee just turned 10 also. Where does time go :sad2:. Thanks for the link to ridemakerz, your boys will love that. I think Thomas will appreciate that more when he is like 7. Anyway I hope your getting better weather up there today.

Nichole

That's awesome news about the girls' trip. You and Lesley will have a blast. Looks like you had a great bday ... the tulips were beautiful.

Matthew looks so tall and grown up. Eric is too cute. He looks like one of the celebrity golfers with his shades and football jersey on.

Can't wait to hear all about the girls's weekend !

Happy belated Birthday Diane! party::bday:party:And to your son as well! Looks like you both had a great one!:goodvibes

So glad to hear you and Lesley are taking a Girls' trip together....I know I mentioned on Tim's last TR thread that you too should do just that!;)

And I am totally with you on the Ridemakerz idea...my son (and husband) will be all over this! What a great permanent addition to the Virgin store!:thumbsup2

Thanks so much! We had a great birthday weekend! I am SO excited for our girls getaway! Details coming soon!

I learn something new about you that gives us more in common every day, tulips are my absolute favorite as well.
I heard about Ridmakerz on the Dis podcast and Luke REALLY wants to go, looks super expensive though but I know we'll do it;) I friended them on facebook like they said in the blog but didn't see a coupon, hoping we can find one before we go.
CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO DISNEY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lesley

Hi Lesley! Too funny about the tulips! I can't wait for our getaway either!

The coupon is in the Notes section Lesley. Good until Dec 2010.
I printed one for my son for our trip next month, and also printed one for my daughter just in case!;)

Thanks for the tip!

What a great birthday surprise!
I just checked the link. My nephew will LOVE Ridemakerz. Definitely taking him there. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Thanks so much! The boys are excited to check out the Ridemakerz store!

Sounds like you both had a great Bday

I love the bag you picked out..great colors :cutie:

I can not wait to hear details of yours and Lesleys Trip. I am sure that will be a blast :yay:

Thanks so much Kelly...girls trip details coming soon!

Happy belated birthday! That's so exciting about the girls weekend; can't wait to read about it!

Thanks so much!! We are excited!

Happy Belated Bday Diane! My son's bday was Friday too, he turned 9... I'm turning 40 next month too, I can barely bring myself to say those words lol... if only I could be so lucky for my hubby to plan ANYTHING.... I am however going out of town with my sisters, since I am the baby...

when are you and Lesley going?? Sounds soo fun!

Thanks Annette..Happy Birthday to your son what a great day for a birthday! Have a great time with your sisters, you deserve it!

What a wonderful birthday surprise! You and Lesley are going to have a great time! Your canoli birthday cake looked super yummy- hope you enjoyed it!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Renee! The cannoli cake was AWESOME!!

YAY for you!! HOW FUN!! A solo trip! AWESOME! How fun!!!! That sounds perfect, and at the WL?! GRAND!!! When are you going?

Your pics of the birthday celebrations are fun, seems like everyone enjoyed themselves, and DITTO on the RIDEMakerz... I know we will be heading over there too :rotfl: I am interested to know if there is a coupon!

VERY VERY CUTE Vera set! Perfect for spring and summer.

Thanks so much! I have to check out your itinerary and see where we could meet up! Thanks about the Vera's..I LOVE them!

Gorgeous tulips! :) Looks like a fabulous birthday! :)

Thanks Carissa!

What an awesome birthday - the cake looks fabulous! I like the picture of you and Bryan. And - how about that girls weekend at Disneyworld!! FANTASTIC!!

Thanks Susan! The girls trip was the perfect gift!!!

Happy Belated Birthday, Diane! Love the new Veras! The perfect spring/summer pattern. The tulips are so pretty, the cake looks delicious, hitting golf balls looks like fun, but most of all -- woo hoo for a spring girls' getaway!!! How wonderful!!! party:

Thanks Jackie! It is nice to have something to look forward to after the crummy winter we had!!

Hi Diane,
Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday weekend! I love the tulips, they are gorgeous. Yay on the girls trip :banana: you and Lesley are going to have the best time! When are you going? Hope you will write about your trip on here when you get back. I can't believe Matthew is 10! Kaylee just turned 10 also. Where does time go :sad2:. Thanks for the link to ridemakerz, your boys will love that. I think Thomas will appreciate that more when he is like 7. Anyway I hope your getting better weather up there today.

Nichole

Thanks Nichole! I know I can't believe my baby is 10..hard to swallow isn't it? I am really excited about our girls trip and will be posting more details soon!

That's awesome news about the girls' trip. You and Lesley will have a blast. Looks like you had a great bday ... the tulips were beautiful.

Matthew looks so tall and grown up. Eric is too cute. He looks like one of the celebrity golfers with his shades and football jersey on.

Can't wait to hear all about the girls's weekend !

Thanks so much! I did have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for all the compliments about the boys!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with their families and loved ones! We have had a GREAT stretch of weather here in NJ and yesterday was BEAUTIFUL! I am hoping to post an update either tonight or tomorrow with details about my girls getaway and some June trip news, so be on the lookout for that! Have a great day!!

Diane:goodvibes

Weather was gorgeous here in NJ. Hope it is here to stay :cool1:

Will be waiting for details popcorn::

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a marvelous day!!

And WOO HOO for a girl's trip!! :woohoo: That is so awesome - you ladies are going to have the best time together!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Diane - just catching up on your report. Girls weekend :thumbsup2 Looking forward to hearing your plans. I did this last April with 2 of my neighbors / best friends. It was really great! We actually did 4 nights / 5 days - really great. I think 3 of the evenings we ended up at Epcot / Illuminations with margaritas in hand!

Weather was gorgeous here in NJ. Hope it is here to stay :cool1:

Will be waiting for details popcorn::

The weather has been incredible! Update tonight, I promise!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a marvelous day!!

And WOO HOO for a girl's trip!! :woohoo: That is so awesome - you ladies are going to have the best time together!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks so much.... really looking forward to our girls trip!!

Diane - just catching up on your report. Girls weekend :thumbsup2 Looking forward to hearing your plans. I did this last April with 2 of my neighbors / best friends. It was really great! We actually did 4 nights / 5 days - really great. I think 3 of the evenings we ended up at Epcot / Illuminations with margaritas in hand!

Wow, sounds like you had an awesome girls trip! Lesley and I are really excited!!! Details coming tonight I promise!!

I am finally back!! So sorry about the delay in posting an update!! A lot has been going on around here lately! The first thing is that I finished my job at one school on Friday and now I am on hiatus until 5/3 and then I will work until 6/16. It is a lot of moving around but I am happy to be in the same district as my kids! The most exciting thing to me is that at my new school, I will get to work with the autistic population. This disability is VERY near and dear to my heart as I have 2 nephews that are afflicted with this disorder. I LOVE being able to help people no matter how small the contibution! I have learned more about love, patience and NEVER taking anything for granted, from my nephews and their families, then I have anywhere else in life!

In addition to the new school/end of old school stuff, we have had MANY celebrations here lately! Here are a few shots from Easter!

coloring eggs...

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

the baskets....

IMG_0267.jpg

The Easter Bunny was kind enough to bring some Disney giftcards!

IMG_0277.jpg

modeling beach gear brought by the bunny.....

IMG_0281.jpg

Matthew and Eric all dressed!

IMG_0282.jpg

Bryan's sister and her family, Bryan's mom and our boys! My nephew with autism is in the striped shirt!

IMG_0295.jpg

I cooked so there are NO pictures of me! HA!

Then this weekend we celebrated my niece's 1st birthday! Some of you might remember me posting about her being born last year in our PTR! Here she is!

IMG_0352.jpg

We had a beautiful spring day and all the kids got to play outside! Crazy Eric!

IMG_0356.jpg

Then today we had a baptism to go to, my cousins son! Here are the boys and their cousin!

IMG_0385.jpg

So as you can see, busy, busy!

OK, on to the trip reporting! Details for the girls weekend.....

Lesley and I will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 2 nights and 3 days! We will have a woods view room! We will be doing deluxe dining! We have ressies at Kona Cafe, Teppan Edo, Le Cellier, and either 50's primetime or Sci Fi...not sure on that one yet! Our plan is well..............................we really have no plan, we will be relaxing and strolling through World Showcase, hitting the MK and DHS, we have no plans to go to the Animal Kingdom. We will hit the AK this summer with our families!

I am most excited to just "take it all in" and not run from attraction to attraction. I would love to see the french chair acrobats....the chinese acrobats DEFINITELY hit up the drink cart in France and a margarita stand or 2! Shop the shops on Main St. USA, watch some streetmosphere at DHS and stroll through the grounds of the Wilderness Lodge!!! Does that sound heavenly or what?

I have some summer trip news too...our van is sick.....I am bringing it to the Toyota dealer tomorrow and praying that the repairs are not expensive! Our van is 7 years old and I LOVE it. This is the 1st time we have ever had an issue! Please pray that the repairs are minimal! The issue is with the power steering:scared1: So with that being said, we are back to the possibility of flying and renting a car! I fear we have missed out on the best airfare!!!! I will keep looking!

Well that is it for now!

Diane:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter