We're not going back 5 years but this is our 5th trip in4years!WERE BACK,NEW tr link

GREAT update Diane! I loved all the pictures. Your kitchen is beautiful! Who was the middle basket for?? VERY cool the kids got Disney gift cards in their baskets, Luke's was VERY Club Penguin themed this year : )
I didn't know Bryan wore glasses??
I can't wait to take it easy with you, my parents saw those chair acrobats in France and LOVED them, can't wait to see them with you.
Hope everything works out with your van, sending prayers your way!
Lesley

Good luck with your van, and enjoy your next month off from teaching. Your trip with Lesley sounds wonderful...no plans is the best, except for some yummo meals! The boys are getting so big and handsome!

ok did I miss when you are actually going?? sounds heavenly :) your kids are just too cute! and how in the world did they manage to keep the kitchen table CLEAN while dying the eggs?? mine looked like someone was killed on it after mine were done lol!

Looks like you had a great Easter.

Your trip with Lesley sound awesome. WHen are you actually going? May? It will be nice to see the Flower and Garden Festival. So pretty

Enjoy your hiatus :goodvibes

Great update with all those photos!!! Now, I too am confused!? WHEN are you going to Disney?? :rotfl: I am assuming this is between your two school jobs?! How fun to just meander and have fun. That is perfect. What a great gift to you guys! Gee, I hope your car will be okay! Hopefully it is something simple. 7 years isn't that much time!

You have been having lots of fun, Diane! All the pictures of the boys are great! They just get cuter and cuter! So, when are you sneaking down to Disney! I think you and Lesley are going to have a GREAT time relaxing and all those places you are going to eat -- my stomach is growling just thinking about them! Good luck with the van!

Love the update! I really love that family pic with all the green and yellow. Too bad you're not in there!

You're gonna have so much fun with Lesley. You know how I feel about the grey goose slushies at France :)

Great update Diane!

Your weekend plans with Lesley sound great...you ladies are going to have so much fun!!

I have my fingers and toes crossed that the van repairs are minor!!

Sounds like you had a great Easter, and it looks like fun times are a-brewing on the Girls Only Trip!:goodvibes

Good luck with the van...hopefully it can be repaired as cheaply as possible!:)

Wow, I can't believe I've missed so much. How exciting for you and Lesley, you girls with have a wonderful time.
Me and DD are doing a girls trip in June, can't wait. I'm needing a Disney fix.:)

So happy for you, can't wait to hear all about it.
Good luck on the van repairs, sending pixie dust that it's a minor thing.

Just found your PTR and your plans look great and i am sure you will have a great time hanging out with Lesley's family also. I hope your van isn't too sick. Looking forward to seeing more plans and hope you can get some good air fare if you can't drive.

Keeping my fingers crossed about your van. Looks like you had a nice Easter with your family. Enjoy your break from work.

I think your girls' trip will be very relaxing. I did a girls' trip with my mom and sister this past fall and it was exactly that.

Diane - sorry about your van...hoping it is a quick minimal fix!

The acrobats in China are great, watched the full show with my mom a couple of years ago as my boys never have wanted to watch the full show. So, yes take the time for this!

I hope your car is ok and the repairs aren't too expensive.
I don't think you've missed out on good airfare prices. Have you considered flying out of the D.C. area? I usually fly JFK, Newark, or LaGuardia, but got a great deal leaving from Reagan National. We paid $59 each way on Airtran. 5 seats for $847.00, and that's with paying the extra $150.00 for sitting closer to the front of the plane and priority boarding ($15/seat each way). I have to pick up my nephews in Maryland anyway, so it wasn't out of my way.

Looks like you guys are keeping busy!! Thanks for sharing all of those pictures.. it's so much fun keeping up with your beautiful family.

Hoping your van feels better, too. I've been driving Toyotas for 14 years and I've never had one get sick (well... unless you count my recalled Camry:headache:)... Is your van a Sienna? LOVE those!!

Now, about this trip with you and Lesley.... I am SOOOOOO excited for you both! It sounds like the most heavenly thing EVER!! Beautiful resort, awesome restaurants, great friends, and drinks.... AH!!! What's even better, is that we all get to read your trip reports about it! Will you do a joint report... or separate ones?

Take care!

Hope you don't mind me joining in.

I have really enjoyed reading your updates and can't wait for more.

17 1/2 hours is a long time, thats nearly one length of the UK to the other (where i am from!), however I would prefer to do it all in one stretch if i could.

Your family are lovely too

Take Care

Sarah

GREAT update Diane! I loved all the pictures. Your kitchen is beautiful! Who was the middle basket for?? VERY cool the kids got Disney gift cards in their baskets, Luke's was VERY Club Penguin themed this year : )
I didn't know Bryan wore glasses??
I can't wait to take it easy with you, my parents saw those chair acrobats in France and LOVED them, can't wait to see them with you.
Hope everything works out with your van, sending prayers your way!
Lesley

Thanks Lesley! The middle basket is for Bryan and I...Matthew said when he was 3 that he didn't want a basket anymore if the bunny didn't bring one to us too...sweet huh! The funny thing is there is almost NOTHING in it, just leftover candy from their baskets!:lmao:

Good luck with your van, and enjoy your next month off from teaching. Your trip with Lesley sounds wonderful...no plans is the best, except for some yummo meals! The boys are getting so big and handsome!

Thank you for the sweet comment about the boys Laura!

ok did I miss when you are actually going?? sounds heavenly :) your kids are just too cute! and how in the world did they manage to keep the kitchen table CLEAN while dying the eggs?? mine looked like someone was killed on it after mine were done lol!

Annette your "killing at the table" made me LOL!! Ours was clean because I have "mess" issues!

Looks like you had a great Easter.

Your trip with Lesley sound awesome. WHen are you actually going? May? It will be nice to see the Flower and Garden Festival. So pretty

Enjoy your hiatus :goodvibes

Thanks so much Kelly!

Great update with all those photos!!! Now, I too am confused!? WHEN are you going to Disney?? :rotfl: I am assuming this is between your two school jobs?! How fun to just meander and have fun. That is perfect. What a great gift to you guys! Gee, I hope your car will be okay! Hopefully it is something simple. 7 years isn't that much time!

Thanks so much! I am VERY excited for our leisurely getaway More on the van coming up!

You have been having lots of fun, Diane! All the pictures of the boys are great! They just get cuter and cuter! So, when are you sneaking down to Disney! I think you and Lesley are going to have a GREAT time relaxing and all those places you are going to eat -- my stomach is growling just thinking about them! Good luck with the van!

Thanks Jackie! You are so sweet with your compliments about hte boys, thanks!

Love the update! I really love that family pic with all the green and yellow. Too bad you're not in there!

You're gonna have so much fun with Lesley. You know how I feel about the grey goose slushies at France :)

Thanks Susan! I CANNOT wait for a grey goose slushie!!!!

Great update Diane!

Your weekend plans with Lesley sound great...you ladies are going to have so much fun!!

I have my fingers and toes crossed that the van repairs are minor!!

Thanks so much!!!

Sounds like you had a great Easter, and it looks like fun times are a-brewing on the Girls Only Trip!:goodvibes

Good luck with the van...hopefully it can be repaired as cheaply as possible!:)

We did have a wonderful Easter, I hope you did too! Fun times are a-brewing, I will definitely post about it here when we return!!

Wow, I can't believe I've missed so much. How exciting for you and Lesley, you girls with have a wonderful time.
Me and DD are doing a girls trip in June, can't wait. I'm needing a Disney fix.:)

So happy for you, can't wait to hear all about it.
Good luck on the van repairs, sending pixie dust that it's a minor thing.

Thanks Julie! How fun that you are doing a girls trip too!!!

Just found your PTR and your plans look great and i am sure you will have a great time hanging out with Lesley's family also. I hope your van isn't too sick. Looking forward to seeing more plans and hope you can get some good air fare if you can't drive.

WELCOME!!! Thanks so much for joining us and posting!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed about your van. Looks like you had a nice Easter with your family. Enjoy your break from work.

I think your girls' trip will be very relaxing. I did a girls' trip with my mom and sister this past fall and it was exactly that.

Thanks so much! ANother DISSER that did a girls trip..Woo Hoo!!

Diane - sorry about your van...hoping it is a quick minimal fix!

The acrobats in China are great, watched the full show with my mom a couple of years ago as my boys never have wanted to watch the full show. So, yes take the time for this!

Thanks so much about the van! We have seen bits and pieces of the Chinese acrobats but never the whole show, I can't wait to see it!

I hope your car is ok and the repairs aren't too expensive.
I don't think you've missed out on good airfare prices. Have you considered flying out of the D.C. area? I usually fly JFK, Newark, or LaGuardia, but got a great deal leaving from Reagan National. We paid $59 each way on Airtran. 5 seats for $847.00, and that's with paying the extra $150.00 for sitting closer to the front of the plane and priority boarding ($15/seat each way). I have to pick up my nephews in Maryland anyway, so it wasn't out of my way.

Thanks so much! We did check into BWI and Philly/Newark/AC it is all still really high! You got a GREAT rate though!!!

Looks like you guys are keeping busy!! Thanks for sharing all of those pictures.. it's so much fun keeping up with your beautiful family.

Hoping your van feels better, too. I've been driving Toyotas for 14 years and I've never had one get sick (well... unless you count my recalled Camry:headache:)... Is your van a Sienna? LOVE those!!

Now, about this trip with you and Lesley.... I am SOOOOOO excited for you both! It sounds like the most heavenly thing EVER!! Beautiful resort, awesome restaurants, great friends, and drinks.... AH!!! What's even better, is that we all get to read your trip reports about it! Will you do a joint report... or separate ones?

Take care!

Thanks Sooze! Yes, the van is a Sienna...more on that coming up! I think our girls getaway is JUST what the doctor ordered! Not sure on the TR thing
? maybe we'll each do one and chime in on each others?

Hope you don't mind me joining in.

I have really enjoyed reading your updates and can't wait for more.

17 1/2 hours is a long time, thats nearly one length of the UK to the other (where i am from!), however I would prefer to do it all in one stretch if i could.

Your family are lovely too

Take Care

Sarah

Of course I don't mind you joining in, I LOVE new readers! Thanks so much for posting!!!!

Well the results are in on the van and....................................................................the bad news is, it is NOT minor, in fact it will cost about $1000 to get everything done on it. BUT the good news I am getting another paycheck that I had NO idea was coming so that helps out TREMENDOUSLY! There are SO many other things I could have done with that money but........oh well, you have to have a safe vehicle right? So with that being said, unless an AMAZINGLY CHEAP airfare comes our way, we are definitely driving!! I have accepted it and I really think it will be nice to have our car there (with all it's new parts!):rotfl:

Many of you have asked specifically when my girls weekend getaway is. I don't want anyone to think I am purposely ignoring them but there is a reason why I am not posting the dates, I hope you all understand! Let's just say that is is coming SOON!!! Thanks for your understanding!

I am excited to report that Bryan and I have decided to buy the TIW card! I really think it will be of great value, especially when we pay OOP for some meals. We can also use it on drinks and appetizers too!!! Looking forward to putting that to good use!:thumbsup2 Does anyone know where you can purchase that card? Can you do it at Guest Services? Thanks!

Lastly, my sister has asked me to plan her families FIRST trip to Disney this fall!!! I am so excited to do this for them! Her daughter says everyday, " Mommy, you will take to me to see Cindalella in her castle?" How sweet is that!!!!!!:lovestruc

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Diane:goodvibes

Sory to hear about your van, but glad u have extra check to help :thumbsup2

Its okay about dates, figured there was some reason behind it :laughing:

Planning someone first trip is so much fun. :wizard:

I am sure you are trying to get that weekend set up so it works with all the schedules so I get that!

The TIW card, we bought at Guest Services, yes, at a park, I don't know if you can at the resort.. just need your AP and ID. :thumbsup2

I am SURE you will get your worth out of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter