• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WestJet

We are flying out of Winnipeg...much cheaper. Paid $300 for trip in November. Friends of mine booked a trip for April of 2018 and flying out of Winnipeg for $291 (direct flights both ways!). Worth the drive to Winnipeg!

Urgh.... direct from YYC to MCO is still >$2300 for our family...

I have a Google Flights alert saved but man oh man is this airfare crazy...

Everything's still crazy. I'm trying to book a UK trip for next summer and the prices have not budged in two months. I know it's a waiting game but this game suuuuuuucks.

I also recommend ITA matrix and flight network. You cannot book through ITA matrix but it will give you a good idea of prices across the board.

I love my Hopper app. Plug in your desired travel dates and it'll tell you what the flight options are how much it'll cost now and when prices are likely to drop and by how much. It doesn't have all the major carriers but it's a really good tool to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter