What a great time!!!

Corey and I had a blast meeting and conversing with everyone that came to this week's meet! I am looking forward to next week and getting to meet more of our listeners! :hippie:
It was great putting a face with some of the names on the discussion forum...I had plenty of "I know you" moments! :cutie:
I have to admit meeting the children was one of the highlights for me. They were all so friendly and not shy at all! :)

Oh, yay - I'm glad to hear others brought their kids. I'll have my 6- and 4-year old boys with me, so it's nice to know I probably won't be the only one having their kids meet the people Mommy always listens to in the car :teeth:

Corey and I had a blast meeting and conversing with everyone that came to this week's meet! I am looking forward to next week and getting to meet more of our listeners! :hippie:
It was great putting a face with some of the names on the discussion forum...I had plenty of "I know you" moments! :cutie:
I have to admit meeting the children was one of the highlights for me. They were all so friendly and not shy at all! :)

I have to tell you Julie that I totally pictured you blonde, isn't that wierd? :confused3 You all look like such a fun "family" to hang out with, maybe we will get to meet you next year!
Amy

I am so glad to hear that a fun time was had by all. I wish I would have been able to go to one of the meets. But I did meet Bob in the park in Nov @ Osborne lights.
On our trip we arrived the weekend of the Downtown Disney art fest so I planned on looking for some of the podcasters there since they had mentioned they might be there... But after a little while I gave up & thought there would be no way to pick them out of the crowd and was amazed that other people do... But then I was walking around the (to me) big crowd @ Osborne lights and saw Bob & Kart Kam. I was really shocked. So I guess I am now part of the Bawbarrazzi.

Have a great time next week too!
Marcia

Oh, yay - I'm glad to hear others brought their kids. I'll have my 6- and 4-year old boys with me, so it's nice to know I probably won't be the only one having their kids meet the people Mommy always listens to in the car :teeth:

I will be bringing my 4 year old daughter on Thursday too. Look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks to all of you for hosting us and making us feel at home.

I am Dis'ing from the car on the way home after 7 wonderful day. I will post pictures after we get back to Virginia.

Thanks again

Corey & Julie - well, their pictures above don't do them justice - they are the absolute most attractive couple.

I agree, they were both hotties! I was telling another DISer how they were like one of those Hollywood couples, too pretty to be real people :rotfl2:

Glad to hear everyone had a good time..... More pictures please.:yay: Hope to be able to attend next years.

Great photo!! Very funny that John is hidden. The mystery continues....

Dave in NJ

Glad the podcast team and everyone else had a great time :goodvibes

Look forward to hearing next week's meet report :)

John's way of hiding from the camera kind of reminds me of "Wilson" for the tv show Home Improvement.

I am so glad you guys had a great time!
As for next years meets, do you have to do them so close together? What about one in early November (when I will be there:goodvibes ) and the other in December?
Yes...I must say early November sounds wonderful!!! :yay:

so sorry we missed it....
DD and I were at WDW in november.....so near but yet so far...

i hope that we'll be able to make it next year...

great pictures!!!!

Pete, Kevin, John, Julie, Corey and Bob; thank you for your hospitality last Thursday. It was great to put faces with the voices that make me laugh or trip when I'm at the gym. As I was riding the elevator up to the 12th floor, I'm sure I had the same thoughts as a few others in attendance, what the he$$ am I doing? My adventures in internet dating made me very cautious about things like this. But how bad could it be? I was at Disney. To use a Jane Austen expression, I'd take a turn around the room and head out. So much for a plan!

To those of you going to this week's meet, Kevin and John did a super job in organizing this. The food was great. The Dolphin is beautiful. Check out the Christmas Tree in the lobby.

Be sure to ask Bob to show you his props. (Get your mind out of the gutter.) Kart Kam is decked out for the holidays.

Ladies, Will is a sweetie. Encourage him to speak on the podcast.

Bob, thank you for introducing Diane. And thank you again for being that friendly voice that I needed to hear when I was miles away from family and friends.

Kim and Mindy it was a pleasure to meet you.

Pete, I've always loved Disney. Since I've found this site and started listening to the podcast, I get so much more out of my trips and look at things in a different light. Thank you.

I have to say, I am a bit disappointed that there aren't more pictures being posted! I have been visiting (okay, stalking) this thread patiently waiting for pics and only a couple have been posted so far! . Surely more pictures were taken???? :confused3 Guess that means next year I'm hauling my butt down to FL for the meet.... who else will take the pictures?

I have to say, I am a bit disappointed that there aren't more pictures being posted! I have been visiting (okay, stalking) this thread patiently waiting for pics and only a couple have been posted so far! . Surely more pictures were taken???? :confused3 Guess that means next year I'm hauling my butt down to FL for the meet.... who else will take the pictures?

I was thinking/doing the exact same thing! I really want to see John, come on people, there has to be more pictures!

If not, someone please take some this week!

I posed for many pictures that night - but made everyone promise not to post them - so if you want to see me you have to come in person <insert evil scientist laugh here>

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter