What a great time!!!

I wish I could be at the MEET today but I am not due to arrive in Orlando until the 18th. I'll keep posted for details of the 2008 Meet and Greet. Until then Pete, keep up the good work.

I just left the meet - prematurely, unfortunately, due to my boys being way too wound up after doing 2 parks today. Sorry for jetting like that, Unplugged crew! I would have loved to have stayed longer.

It was such a nice meet! Everyone from the podcast that I talked to was so sweet & easygoing. Y'all know how to throw a get-together!

I'm sorry that Pete wasn't able to come. Y'all will just have to have more meets so those of us who missed him will get another chance.

KristaTX - Thanks for saying 'Hi'!!

Oh, and I did sneak some pics of John. BWAHAHA!!!!

Wish I could of gone. But I'm doing my happy dance right now 'cause we start driving down tonight. I even woke up to my alarm this morning!

I will definitely find a way to get to the '08 meet, even if it means hypnotizing my parents to let my brother and I miss some extra school...

I'm so bummed I missed the meet! We were at WDW from 11/30-12/5. I'll be back 5/30-6/6 and possibly 12/5-9. Any hopes of working it around MY schedule???? :rolleyes1

Seriously, that's so cool the meet went well! Thanks for being so positive with your fans!

Love the podcast as always! You've read one of my questions and I'm racking my brain trying to come up w/another one for you!!!!

Well my annual December trip was long enough this year that I was able to briefly stop by both podcast meets, and to even talk KristaTXsDH into stopping by the second one. It was great to see several of my longtime DIS buddies up there (WebmasterKathy, Camcolt, Danny1649, SSB) and to also meet some new friends. Thanks for hosting this get-together :thumbsup2.

A special "Hello" to the two sisters who rode over on the bus with DH and I from the Magic Kingdom to meet their parents at the Dolphin for the podcast meet :wave2:. What a couple of polite and pleasant young women ::yes::. They recognized my DIS button and started up a lovely conversation with us :hyper2:. What a cute family!

KristaTX - Thanks for saying 'Hi'!!

It was great to finally meet you after seeing you around the DIS for the last few years :wave:.

Here's a pic of DH and I by the sign outside the suite:

47b7cc35b3127cceb253eeec496200000026108AcN2rlwzbNt

We are at WDW now, arrived just in time Thursday to attend the meet at the Dolphin. Thanks to everyone who made us feel welcome.
Milton & Michele from New Jersey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter