What a great time!!!

Here is a picture of John....

kandjdis2.jpg

Hey I am keeping my promise so they welcome me back next year as I was so happy to meet everyone and want to see them again... Now there was no promise made about Cartcam....

cartcam.jpg

Thanks again guys and Julie :) .. I hope everyone has a great time on Thursday night as well.

I made a promise...and I won't post the pics, guys.

Man, it was great meeting all of you! I had the best time. I thought I would stop in for a quick "hello" and be on my way, but it felt like the time just flew by...before I knew it, it was 7:00! I have to make it a point to come by again to see you all. Oh, and Will? Showed my DD your pic...she's interested...so lose the girlfriend!

Hi, Kim, Kathy, and everyone else! So sad to be flying home tonight...

I posed for many pictures that night - but made everyone promise not to post them - so if you want to see me you have to come in person <insert evil scientist laugh here>

John

Sounds reasonable :) Only fair if you pay for my ticket next time ;) :rotfl:

I made a promise...and I won't post the pics, guys.

Man, it was great meeting all of you! I had the best time. I thought I would stop in for a quick "hello" and be on my way, but it felt like the time just flew by...before I knew it, it was 7:00! I have to make it a point to come by again to see you all. Oh, and Will? Showed my DD your pic...she's interested...so lose the girlfriend!

Hi, Kim, Kathy, and everyone else! So sad to be flying home tonight...

Have a safe trip home. It was tough coming home to cold and wet NJ on Sunday!

And yes, Will is a cutie! Will, if you are reading this, if you ever wonder what it's like to date a slightly older woman, send me a PM ;) !

I agree, they were both hotties! I was telling another DISer how they were like one of those Hollywood couples, too pretty to be real people :rotfl2:

EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......................

Where's the mention of the drop dead gorgeous older woman who got up at 5am, flew down from NY and manned the front desk?? Huh? Was I invisible? Did anyone take one look at me and run screaming towards the elevators? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: (I swear it was Bawb who scared them away. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ) ;)

I know when I've been insulted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......................

Where's the mention of the drop dead gorgeous older woman who got up at 5am, flew down from NY and manned the front desk?? Huh? Was I invisible? Did anyone take one look at me and run screaming towards the elevators? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: (I swear it was Bawb who scared them away. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ) ;)

I know when I've been insulted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:rotfl: Well I certainly noticed you...and Gary(once I finally remembered who he was ;) ).

Thanks for putting that all together guys. It was so great to see you all again. And I do want to apologize if I seemed a bit "out there". I was on all sorts of cold and cough meds and Thursday seemed to be my worst day. I was a bit on the loopy side, LOL! But I'm so glad I got myself out of bed and got up there. I did make it through dinner too which was good. Couldnt let Mom miss the fireworks from CA Grill. :goodvibes

Speaking of my Mom, she just kept going on and on, gushing about how nice you all were, and what a great group you are, how nice it is Ive gotten to know you all, etc... She was really impressed! She lurks on the Dis a lot but I have to get her to start posting.

Thanks again!

Katie

Here is a picture of John....

kandjdis2.jpg
That is just wrong, wrong, wrong.... John, you are worse than a woman! :lmao:

On a different note, I never heard if Bawb went to far end of the room to watch the shuttle - did it go off as planned?

Another thank you! Even though my 6yo daughter hid out in the hallway for half the time (she didn't like the "new" smell of the room) we all had a great time.

Thanks for putting the event together....it was great meeting and getting to know everyone!

Suppose before too long we'll see pictures of John selling on ebay??? Glad you all had fun. I wish I could have gone, but I missed it by a week.

I was just jaw-dropping amazed at how wonderful everything was. The food, the drinks, the room, and one of the friendliest groups of people I ever met.

I still can't believe that Pete and everyone else at the podcast took so much time and money and gave us such a wonderful party. I can't thank all of you enough. It was so much more than I ever would have expected.

And I just have to say that I have no idea why Pete, Kevin and John don't want to have their pictures all over the website. Ladies (and gents) these fellows are handsome. I took one look at Pete and I was just awestruck by his good looks.

And more than good looks, they were each so nice and down to earth real people. Like you'd just love to have them over to your house for dinner.

I just love you guys and I personally think that it would be great if you could join together with your hundreds of fans and be part of MouseFest next year. It would be great to be able to do more meets n' greets with each of you next year.

Glad everyone had so much fun. I wish I could of been there :( So nice to meet new friends!! Yay for you all and how wonderful is the team for doing that for everyone :cool1: :love: Merry Christmas everyone!! :woohoo:

:love: I went and it was a lot better than a family reunion!! :confused3 It was wonderful and I am so happy I get to go next week also! I can not wait!!

I will post pics soon....

:love: I went and it was a lot better than a family reunion!! :confused3 It was wonderful and I am so happy I get to go next week also! I can not wait!!

I will post pics soon....

he he I am sure it was better than family LOL fun minus the drama :rotfl2:

We just got home tonight from our trip to WDW. I have to tell you how much my wife Mary and I enjoyed the DIS meet that you all hosted at the Dolphin Concierge Suite. It was great putting faces to all the voices that we listen to every week. We got to speak with each of you and we really felt welcome. You are a great group who truly enjoy what you do and it shows.

The refreshments and venue were outstanding! In fact, Mary commented to me that it was some of the best food we had all week.

As if that were not good enough, we learned from today's podcast that we won Julie's "Store Tours" basket in the raffle!!!

All I can say is, thanks to Pete and the Gang for adding such a special event to our trip. We look forward to getting there for next year's meet, but until then we'll be listening to the podcasts.

Had the pleasure of going to the DIS meet Thursday. This was our first trip to WDW and I was fortunate to also have the opportunity to thank the people personally that gave us so much information for planning our trip.

Podcast team: you were great hosts. It looked like you managed to speak to everyone and make them feel welcome - as you did me. Great food and drink, and the view from the 12th floor of the Dolphin was spectacular.

It was also a treat to meet some fellow listeners face to face (hi Kelly). By the way, was I the only one that felt it was awkward having to refer to Kevin as “the talent”? He was so adamant about it I was afraid not to comply. :rolleyes:

Those of you going this week are in for a treat.

Hi Cheshire Cat - It was great to meet you!!!!

Thanks for hanging out with me. Hope the rest of your trip was great and the flight home went well.

Maybe we will get together again at next years meet.!!

Finally had an opportunity after returning to take a look here and post a Thank You!

Even though I could not stay long, it was a real pleasure getting to meet you all and share a few words. Everyone was gracious (even Corey and Julie when I wore my Ohio State hat) :).

It was great to put names with faces.

We even ran into Mommyceratops on Friday night at Boma.

I have to tell you though . . . I had a Bawb sighting later that week in the parks. We had boarded the EPCOT monorail at the EPCOT station on Sunday evening, when what do I see headed for the ramp? Cartcam! As the doors were closing, I said to my DW - there goes Bawb!

And, I have to tell you, he was 'movin on that thing! I would not want to get in his way, as it looked like he had it on turbo blast or something headed down that ramp. Too late to say hello again though Bawb, as the doors closed and I was hearing "please stand clear of the doors" and we whisked away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter