What are you doing for Halloween?

It's so pretty on TV! And occasionally I drive by Blizzard Beach and look in awe!

Hey hanging chad - What about snow at christmas?

If we want snow at Christmas we go to Main Street USA and enjoy the snowfall without having to shovel it! :rotfl:

If I'm not up to my knees in snow at christmas - I'm very depressed :sad1:

If we want snow at Christmas we go to Main Street USA and enjoy the snowfall without having to shovel it! :rotfl:

You may want to watch it over there at Celebration, they use soap suds for the snow there....and most of the restaurants over there have tile floors!

Slip, bang, OUCH! :eek:

If I'm not up to my knees in snow at christmas - I'm very depressed :sad1:

I love Christmas morning....

Phone rings...

"Hey what are you doing? I see it's 78 and sunny there today!"

"Ahh no, its 55 and cold and rainy"

"It cant be, I'm watching the Disney parade and Regis is sitting in the sun!" :rotfl2:

I love Christmas morning....

Phone rings...

"Hey what are you doing? I see it's 78 and sunny there today!"

"Ahh no, its 55 and cold and rainy"

"It cant be, I'm watching the Disney parade and Regis is sitting in the sun!" :rotfl2:

Yep. But I prefer it when it IS 78 and sunny, and I call the relatives where it's snowing or sleeting and they're complaining about the cold.

They ask, "what are you doing?" and I say "Sitting here on the patio next to the pool. It's almost too cold for shorts." :rotfl:

I'm ready to move south it's 34 here and I'm not liking it.

odd i left this big opening for one of you - I would have gone with -
"you mean on your knees at Christmas"

It was too easy. Everyone who follows this fourm had already thought that about you. What would be the point of repeating it? :confused3

It was too easy. Everyone who follows this fourm had already thought that about you. What would be the point of repeating it? :confused3

Yeah right.
Real sharp tacks round these parts. :rolleyes1

I hate the sun...I'm a vampire at heart.

No, I'm just going to wear clothes and pretend not to be a nudist....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter