What are you doing for Halloween?

Are you and Conck in cahoots? I have now met Star and Padlyn...and I bet they'll go to battle for me.....

I don't really hate laying anywhere...except maybe the beach..I hate sand in my bum.

i'm verry fair.
I burn in 5 minutes in the sun.
I'm a delicate and rare flower! :flower3:

I have now met Star and Padlyn...and I bet they'll go to battle for me.....

You go out of your way to meet Star and Padlyn, but even knowing that I live in Orlando, you didn't try to see me?!?!?!?

I see how it is.:sad1:

It's okay. My feelings aren't hurt. :guilty:

You go out of your way to meet Star and Padlyn, but even knowing that I live in Orlando, you didn't try to see me?!?!?!?

What about me - she was on the east coast!
Swing by Bean Town for a little slap and tickle? - NO! :mad:

I thought you and Scott would still be doing the Wild Monkey Dance...I didn't want to bother you.

What about me - she was on the east coast!
Swing by Bean Town for a little slap and tickle? - NO! :mad:

If we meet it has to be on neutral territory! Knowing you-you'd take me to the baddest part of town, hang a "for sale" sign on me..and leave!

If we meet it has to be on neutral territory! Knowing you-you'd take me to the baddest part of town, hang a "for sale" sign on me..and leave!

Nah. The sign would say "for free". :rotfl2:

Bostonians are a choosy lot - I don't think I'd get any takers - even for free.
If you saw a sign that said - "Free dog crap!" - would you stop and get a hunk of it? :sad2:

If you saw a sign that said - "Free dog crap!" - would you stop and get a hunk of it? :sad2:

Free Rosie=Free dog crap? Nice...real nice.

It depends.
If you meant crap as a synonym for stuff...maybe, I'd have to look at it. If it is gently used and looks fun, why not?
If you meant crap as a synonym for sha-poopie...I already have two dogs that sha-poopie enough for me thanks. buh-bye.

I'm sure Rosie would fit the first category.

It depends.
If you meant crap as a synonym for stuff...maybe, I'd have to look at it. If it is gently used and looks fun, why not?If you meant crap as a synonym for sha-poopie...I already have two dogs that sha-poopie enough for me thanks. buh-bye.

See! Jeanigor gets me..he just does.

Free Rosie=Free dog crap? Nice...real nice.

Okay that was mean - and a bit extreme - I'll admit it-
How about - weasel droppings.

A bit more exotic - good right! ::yes::

I leave for a day and we are discussing dog crap?

Rosie I am with you, I hate the sun. (and i sell summer fun?) We just got back from picking a hot tub up in Buffalo and driving it to Pittsburgh through lots and lots of SNOW!!!!!!! :banana: See to me snow means vacation!!

GUANO...that sounds even better.

But I have an idea..if I'm crap and I stink...I think you should all get together and create a fund to send me away to Disney again...where I'll bother you no longer.:sad1:

But I have an idea..if I'm crap and I stink...I think you should all get together and create a fund to send me away to Disney again...where I'll bother you no longer.:sad1:

Couldn't we just buy you a bar of soap? :confused3

Only after get done with my WDW vacation - pity puppy!
A3MQHRf3_jpg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter