What are you most excited about - right now?

I am so excited about seeing the characters again. We watched Disney on Ice last night which was first class. I tear up and have to look away everytime Mickey comes out. What am I like!! :rotfl:

Check in time is on your doorstep now! I am sure you will keep yourself busy until then. That's why I have to stay at a hotel the night before. For some reason after all the waiting, the last hour before you leave the house never seems long enough :confused3

Sweet dreams! :cloud9:

I know hehe, this may sound odd but it really doesnt feel like I'm going anyway atm :rotfl: we plan to have an early one tonight and then get up very early tomorrow so that we hopefully have a good sleep before our early start on tues. I just need to try and remember everything :rolleyes:

I am presently in a flap about whether the costume I bought for DD to wear to MNSSHP is going to fit her. I measured her tonight under the pretence that we need a few more items for her new uniform and she has grown taller and filled out a fair bit in the last month. :eek:

Been up since 4:30am but managed to get my Palo reservations! Back to bed now :cloud9:

Right, people, I have to say that I LOVE grandparents! My folks are coming to fetch Tove now and take her out for an hour or so. So I will be packing. See you later. :)

Found out We Will Rock you is coming to Grand Theatre Leeds next year, got front row tickets.:thumbsup2
Wanted to see it in London for years but never managed to get good tickets.

Found out We Will Rock you is coming to Grand Theatre Leeds next year, got from row tickets.:thumbsup2
Wanted to see it in London for years but never managed to get good tickets.

Front row? Wow! Worth the wait for you then!

I am excited because ....... in an hour we are on our way to the airport hotel. I keep having to remind myself to behave. I am really not acting my age. I was even walking (read skipping) on the way back from the office today. That is suspicious :rotfl:

Today I got really excited thinking about the part in tower of terror when you get loaded into the dropshaft and can feel the heat from the outside!

Today I got really excited thinking about the part in tower of terror when you get loaded into the dropshaft and can feel the heat from the outside!

This is so bizzarre!! I was looking for this thread for ages late last night. It seemed like a good one to bump. Great minds ....! :goodvibes

I am excited about having a washer and dryer in the unit. Isn't that sad!!

But I always end up wasting pool time going back and forth to the laundry. This year one of my loads took soooooo long to dry I wanted to open the door but was frightened to! Thankfully a nice American lady came in and told me to go ahead and open it or I might still be standing there ... ...

I'm excited about finishing semester 1 of uni in 4 weeks... I have an unbelievable amount of work to do before then :laughing:
Also looking forward to Christmas :thumbsup2

I'm excited about finishing semester 1 of uni in 4 weeks... I have an unbelievable amount of work to do before then
Also looking forward to Christmas

I know what you mean! I'm in my third year, and have 5 weeks left at uni...CRAZY amount of work! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter