What are you most excited about - right now?

Si

It is the first time he has said that to me and aside from the fact he is the spitting image of our late father, dare I say it - that one message has bought me more happiness and excitement than all the disney magic in the world.

:hug: Maybe some day your brother will get to visit Disney with you and you can share the magic :goodvibes

And FWIW, I don't think there is anything silly about that.

3 weeks for now I will be in the ESPN club watchin The Saints with ma DIS Who Dat army !!!

Then we will head to MK for evening magic hours.

I CANT WAIT !!!!

I am excited about switching the tv on in the room when we arrive and watching Stacey present Disneys best bits!! I love that show and always know I'm back on site once she starts chirping!!

"Erm love roller coasters... love Aerosmith... Hellooooo"!!

right now I am excited about paying the final balance on my holiday in 10 days, not parting with the money obviously but that then I know we really really are going!!!!

In about 50 hours I will try my first Dole Whip!

Just checked into flight online now to try and think what needs doing!

In about 50 hours I will try my first Dole Whip!

Just checked into flight online now to try and think what needs doing!
I'm so jealous!!!!!!!

P.S. If like me you fond the dole whip too sweet, on another visit try vanilla float with rootbeer. Nomnomnom!

On second thoughts - Even if you love Dole Whip try the vanilla and root beer anyway!

Have an amazing trip! The crowds are really low at the moment!

I'm excited as I just booked our pre holiday stay at the Hilton LGW Hotel for January & better still it cost nothing as I used some of my Tesco Clubcard vouchers. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Just booked 2 weeks accommodation and park tickets for October next year and can't wait to get home tonight and for DH to come home so we can tell the the girls :cool1:

They knew we were planning to go but it's so much more exciting when it's actually booked. :thumbsup2

After showers tonight I'll make them some hot chocolate for supper and put the Disney DVD planning video on for them to watch before bed.

DH and I watched it yesterday while they were playing as we couldn't decided between OKW & SSR. Everytime they showed you the parks and the fireworks I kept filling up. Am I a sap or what! :rotfl:

that I have just booked flights for Aug 2011 :woohoo::woohoo::yay:

I have my vouchers now and my daughter's Rosetta costume came today as well. I wish she would go to sleep so I can take it out and look at it :laughing: Now lets hope it is the right size :eek:

...Just the tiny little insignificant fact that me and my mum are jetting off for a sneaky week in October :banana: Last minute decision and we're not doing WDW every day (will probably get tickets for 3 days) Feels a bit mad going for just a week but it's all the leave I have left until March and mum is having a foot op in December which will have her laid up for several months so we decided to just go for it now :goodvibes No accomodation booked as yet but more than likely it'll be offsite unless I find a deluxe offer we can't refuse ;) After my last 2 trips being pretty full on (staying onsite with DDP and ADRs every day) it's definitely going to be a more chilled affair this time. I definitely want to book afternoon tea at the GF but we'll probably eat offsite mostly :)

...Just the tiny little insignificant fact that me and my mum are jetting off for a sneaky week in October :banana: Last minute decision and we're not doing WDW every day (will probably get tickets for 3 days) Feels a bit mad going for just a week but it's all the leave I have left until March and mum is having a foot op in December which will have her laid up for several months so we decided to just go for it now :goodvibes No accomodation booked as yet but more than likely it'll be offsite unless I find a deluxe offer we can't refuse ;) After my last 2 trips being pretty full on (staying onsite with DDP and ADRs every day) it's definitely going to be a more chilled affair this time. I definitely want to book afternoon tea at the GF but we'll probably eat offsite mostly :)

Sounds fab Lizzy! There are some great offers on the Disney USA site!

I am really excited that I got my new passport yesterday and did my ESTA so I am officially allowed in the country!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter