What are you most excited about - right now?

for me to say that we passed pre plaster inspection and are about to get some plaster on the walls:cool1:
only taken me 18 months to get this far
Paul

for me to say that we passed pre plaster inspection and are about to get some plaster on the walls:cool1:
only taken me 18 months to get this far
Paul

I was going to ask you on chat on Sunday how it was going, glad you are getting there.:thumbsup2

I was going to ask you on chat on Sunday how it was going, glad you are getting there.:thumbsup2

its been a long slog but now its time to hand over to other people ,Plasterers,Sperks and plumbers then its back to me to fit kitchen do floor tiles ect wil post some photos honest
Paul

house_rear.JPG

will try toget all in next time

photos inside dont show too much but its one room 72m2 extension is 12.6 meters across the back and 8.6 down the side added 38m2 to house
Labour off love(or for the wife)
When plasterer came round asked did i think about going 2 story's up all the way round. Would have taken me 10 years
Paul

Arriving in ORLANDO tomorrow:cool1::banana::lovestruc:rotfl:

:banana::banana:

Hope you have a blast !!

Most excited.....this time in 3 weeks I will be eatin round the world with wonderful,dear and ridiculously close friends from the US I met on the DIS.

The World Wide Web is without doubt a most wonderful thing.:love:

I am very excited for 5pm on Saturday!! three more days at work and then I start my holiday :)

I'm excited tat 12 hours from now I'll be happily sitting on a plane on my way to some sunshine and two whole weeks of freedom! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm excited about leaving whatever needs to be done around the house and going to bed now so that I can dream about Disney! I am less excited about Tropical Storm Matthew. It better blow elsewhere in a hurry.

I'm excited about leaving whatever needs to be done around the house and going to bed now so that I can dream about Disney! I am less excited about Tropical Storm Matthew. It better blow elsewhere in a hurry.

I second that!!

hehe only 1 day and 1 evening to go!!

Check in time is on your doorstep now! I am sure you will keep yourself busy until then. That's why I have to stay at a hotel the night before. For some reason after all the waiting, the last hour before you leave the house never seems long enough :confused3

Sweet dreams! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter