Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters
I just wanted to say that I could not buy a car if I did not like the color. It would just bother me day after day. I have one car that is paprika and one car that is pearl white.

I’m surprised at the low number of white cars, it seems that’s all I see! Mine is a red, red, would prefer it to be more burgundy though. Not an option in this model though. Sooooo there’s a dealership that does have the color I like in stock, same year, similar mileage and options but 1K more than one that just sold. It’s a metallic grey that almost has a blue shimmer in the sun. Could get the same car in black or white for less, but I don’t LOVE them. Not like I need a new car, but thinking about upgrading so I guess I feel I should get exactly what I want.

I am really dreading visiting the dealership though!

We are on our second silver Honda Accord. The salesman tried to get us to take a white car and I wanted silver. He said they could order us a silver car but it would cost more. We went to another dealer and got a silver car for the same price as the white one. So they lost a sale.

I've had four cars since 1974. Baby Blue. Light Metallic Blue, Silver. Silver No big deal to me
I don't know how... LOL.

Since 1988 - green, tan, white, teal, black, green, white, silver, gold, white, white, blue, black, green/gray/blue (depending on the lighting), and gray. 4 of those were the family/wife car. 3 of them were new, thus only 3 the color could be chosen.

I don't like white either, but 1/3 of them has been white, including one brand new but it was a leftover and we couldn't pick the color (so knock that above down to 2 out of 3 new cars I could choose the color.)

Dark Gray but I typically like silver. My next vehicle will most likely be White since they don't have it in Metallic Silver.

Had several Blue - all were hit multiple times bad luck blue
Switched to Red - loved red had several for decades and was Never going to change but current car looked so more sharper and better in dark silver / grey that I picked it
You spend a lot for a car and spend a lot of time in it - get the color you want! Happy car shopping !!

Other. We own an Orange Subaru Crosstrek. Hard to lose it in a parking lot. Love it!

LOL that's how I feel about my red car, it also has a very distinct body style, Kia Soul. The car I'm looking at is a mineral grey small SUV that looks like a million other cars.

I have an all black Jeep Renegade. I bought new rims for it so it has black rims. I also bought everything to cover any silver trim so that's all black as well (grill inserts, emblems, etc)

All of our cars are black and 1 is yellow. It’s a sports car so we call it the Bumblebee.

I'm a white car hater too. When we were buying our new van back in September, I told the salesman that my only "must haves" were leather seats and that the exterior was NOT white.

If I had paid for it, I would have gotten ANY other color but my car was having a lot of issues. Since my stepson wanted a different car, my ex-husband proposed a trade. He traded mine in and I took his car. I just have to put a bunch of Disney stuff on it to make it less horrible. I've threatened to cover it in Dalmatian spots lol.

Other. We own an Orange Subaru Crosstrek. Hard to lose it in a parking lot. Love it!

I have a turquoise Nissan Cube. There's no mistaking it in a parking lot, though it's small enough to hide behind large vehicles.

I have black Toyota Sienna

We have a red car, black car and silver truck. Black car is horrible to keep looking clean. So many water spots and the dirt is just so much more noticeable than on our other two vehicles. The red car always looks so nice and shiny after a car wash, the black car barely looks like it was washed right out of the wash and by the time we get home, looks like it wasn't even washed at all.

My next car will be new so I can order what I want and I want a dark grey with same interior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter