What do you keep on top of the fridge/freezer?

My great grandmother's cut crystal 'cookie jar', a K cup carousel, and a Christmas Cactus plant

Just these in AJ for my name.

51NY-wW-6oL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

A platter that is too big to fit in the cupboard and my husband's huge box of Sweet n Low packets.

There are cabinets above my refrigerator. Inside are pans and small appliances (for example, a waffle iron) that I don’t use frequently.

Reactions: NAB

On the fridge, my kitchen scale and a jumbo box of aluminum foil with cutter.

The chest freezer‘s top is used as a work space. Right now there is a sheet pan of gnocchi and veggies waiting for the oven to preheat. When ready, the freezer top will go back to empty.

In between the fridge and the cabinets above the fridge, I keep two flat trays that hold a lot of our dog supplies - heartworm pills, medicines, flea and tick packets, and dog treats. 🐶 🦴

Fridge is tight against cabinets . Lots of dust up there I imagine on the part that sticks out .

Mostly Cabinets. Though I think a barometer is on the part that sticks out from the cabinets. I know we put it there when we renovated the house last year I don’t think we ever got it down. I know it’s not hanging up so...but I’m short and the fridge is tall; I’d have get the step stool out to climb up and see.

I'm using a True T23-2, which is a commercial reach-in refrigerator-only with two doors, only about 29'' wide and 30'' deep but 84'' tall with casters, and 23 cubic feet. Narrow, tall, and spacious. As my fridge is much bigger, I kept it in the under-counter, dressed up with a butcher block top. This will give us enough freezer space for ice and ice cream, plenty of uncommitted refrigerator space for cooking prep work-in-progress, and this current unit for normal food storage.

Normally nothing. But, currently there is one narrow fridge shelf up there that I had to remove from the fridge in order to make room for a gallon of OJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter