• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you wish you could tell someone?

Once they grasp that idea it will serve them well in a lot of relationships, including professional ones someday. It's unbelievable how something like that can come back to bite as an adult -- and how many adults live crippled and blind to that concept. Great idea to teach that while they're young.
Thank you. At this point I wasn't thinking of the future. Just my emotional health :rotfl:

To Random Person I was Fighting With:Sarcasm Does Not Equal Bullying. Your girlfriend started it. Do not be upset that no mother actually agrees with her or you.
To the doctor's office: OMG I changed my number 2 times in the last 2 days and you STILL didn't put it in. My kid almost missed the chance to have a very important test because you can't figure out how to put my number in correctly!

To the daycare parent that blames US because their child doesn’t want to eat at daycare
Your child isn’t eating because when you bring him in eating chocolate chip cookies at 7 am they don’t want to try yogurt and apples

Your child doesn’t want to eat our lunch because you feed him McDonalds every day (She has told us this previously)

Stop blaming us when he has a fever. If we had that kind of power we would have more money and a better job

Yes this is all the same parent:rolleyes:

To the daycare parent that blames US because their child doesn’t want to eat at daycare
Your child isn’t eating because when you bring him in eating chocolate chip cookies at 7 am they don’t want to try yogurt and apples

Your child doesn’t want to eat our lunch because you feed him McDonalds every day (She has told us this previously)

Stop blaming us when he has a fever. If we had that kind of power we would have more money and a better job

Yes this is all the same parent:rolleyes:

I have worked in daycare for many years and this 100%. There is ALWAYS that one parent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter